Votes: 6 27.3%
  • saw it, couldn't care less

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go away loser and leave the guy alone.
Now once again son, what exactly have YOU done to offer help to the guy that spent 7k on a UTG pile of crap publicity stunt engine? I do this **** everyday, for a living, I dont work cheap, but i have been known to do work for free to help guys out. Why dont YOU go away, you can't offer anything but a emotionally based whiny attitude.

Lunar Outlaw Garage 318 is not the 318 in Bottle Rocket. That guy's (Brian) 7k spent wasn't all on the 318, in fact, that was a small part. The travel expenses to UTG and two trips to Canada, cost of the car and replacement parts for the rusted structure among other things was most of that money. Anyways, that 318 isn't in Bottle Rocket and there are about 3 separate threads on that engine. This thread is about Bottle Rocket, what they are doing with it, and the runs it made on the 1/8 mile track last Saturday. Just to be sure nobody gets confused reading this thread....

Last edited:
Yep, for me, making a video is a giant PITA. I don’t have any way to hold this mega sized iPad and trying to hold it and do what I’m doing and talk about it not worth it.

I screwed up because I had a friends distributor on my machine and it was going through precis (or however you spell it) and I should have made a video of it. Most haven’t seen what that looks like on a distributor machine, but it’s certainly eye opening.
How can we ever forget the Exxon Valdez video? Well I wish I had that save somewhere.. it should be repeated at least once a year for all of our entertainment...:D...

So you try to put words in my mouth, and when that doesn't work, you wanna make it personal and call me names? I offered to help, you seem to be butthurt for some reason. LOL at your childish remarks!

Nobody's puttin words in your mouth. You got plenty on your own just like your buddy RAMM.

Now once again son, what exactly have YOU done to offer help to the guy that spent 7k on a UTG pile of crap publicity stunt engine? I do this **** everyday, for a living, I dont work cheap, but i have been known to do work for free to help guys out. Why dont YOU go away, you can't offer anything but a emotionally based whiny attitude.

Why the hell should anybody offer to help him? You've offered and he said no. You're the greatest thing since sliced bread. If he turned you down, no sense in anybody else offerin a damn thing.

Lunar Outlaw Garage 318 is not the 318 in Bottle Rocket. That guy's (Brian) 7k spent wasn't all on the 318, in fact, that was a small part. The travel expenses to UTG and two trips to Canada, cost of the car and replacement parts for the rusted structure among other things was most of that money. Anyways, that 318 isn't in Bottle Rocket and there are about 3 separate threads on that engine. This thread is about Bottle Rocket, what they are doing with it, and the runs it made on the 1/8 mile track last Saturday. Just to be sure nobody gets confused reading this thread....

He doesn't care what YOUR thread is about. He's hell bent, like his pal RAMM to derail/highjack/ruin any thread he can regarding UTG. I for one am SICK TO DEATH of it. Even sicker that none of the mods or admin have done a damn thing about it even though I asked very nicely in the beginning. I guess that shows what they think of me.

Last edited:
Nobody's puttin words in your mouth. You got plenty on your own just like your buddy RAMM.
Why the hell should anybody offer to help him? You've offered and he said no. You're the greatest thing since sliced bread. If he turned you down, no sense in anybody else offerin a damn thing.
He doesn't care what YOU thread is about. He's hell bent, like his pal RAMM to derail/highjack/ruin any thread he can regarding UTG. I for one am SICK TO DEATH of it. Even sicker that none of the mods or admin have done a damn thing about it even though I asked very nicely in the beginning. I guess that shows what they think of me.
Who needs a monitor when we have you playing monitor...

I watched the video. I have no idea of the concept of the whole thing. My philosophy is diametrically opposed to what UT said he wanted.

I would never take a guy to the track without taking him to a safe place and teaching him how to do a burnout, and how to get the car to even half assed leave.

I don’t get the “2 gear” philosophy. It has a clutch, not a converter. I like the 3.09 gear to get the car moving, but trying use rear gears so tall it can cross in second is a tactic I can’t get my head around.

I’ve raced many different stick cars, from 15 seconds down to low 9’s and I’ve never seen a car getting beat on by the driver be quicker. Never. You have to move with a purpose, but beating the car up and using body english is another concept I can’t get in my headspace.

I appreciate what UT is doing. I just have a different way of doing it.

Last edited:
Actually if you bothered to READ what I said, vs what said ABOUT me, you would see that words WERE put in my mouth. I find it hilarious you also get all butthurt and upset if anyone calls bullcrap on someone's videos or methods. Once you make a video and post it for profit, it becomes your "product" His product sucks..... Also, this is a public forum for discussion, and multiple viewpoints are healthy for a robust discussion. Just because YOU and one other "fan" are "sick of it" is irrelevant. your entitled to your opinion, and I respect that, but it goes both ways.

Get over it will ya! Geez grumpy old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back