Enter the Hellephant.

-
If the car in some fashion makes it to production, it's better than the current 4 door version. Which, like others have said, should be badged a Coronet.
As usual, some like it, some don't. Shocker.
I
That’s not just incredibly terrible seein as it’s not that much more than a Hellcrate or a Gen 2 crate engine for that matter.
Special built for vintage cars only
I like it and Id buy it if I could. Are they gonna make a 2 door charger...or??? prolly not.
I thought it was more about the motor than the Charger, and this motor is only for pre 76 cars.

imagine if someone would make a new Dart or Duster body like they are doing with 57 Chevy's and Model A's you could build a Hemi Dart and use all modern components

45023243_2127017430949224_972346940450668544_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyz1-1.jpg

Well I guess I need to find me a B body to put one in !!!
Why? It’s a small block engine. It will easily fit in an A-body.

It is just a 6.2L small block stroked to 426 CID and a 3 liter blower on it. It is tame as a kitten during normal driving and a total beast when you kick it in the ***.

The biggest issue will be putting a drive train behind it that can handle what it can do.

Trust me, I know. I have a 6.1L Hemi SRT Charger that can easily be stroked to a NA 426 CID 600 HP and have a good friend that has done it. HHP in Delaware is already putting out 1000 HP engines based on the 6.2 L Hellcat engine. Dodge just caught up with this crate engine.

Last edited:

It is just a 6.2L small block stroked to 426 CID and a 3 liter blower on it. It is tame as a kitten during normal driving and a total beast when you kick it in the ***.

The biggest issue will be putting a drive train behind it that can handle what it can do.
Easy of installation and cost...
I working on my 66 dart now...not much room as you know you own one.

Already posting to the family about Birthday, Father's Day, Christmas gift for 2019.
"I wear a size 426 crate Hemi"

Trust me, I know. I have a 6.1L Hemi SRT Charger that can easily be stroked to a NA 426 CID 600 HP and have a good friend that has done it. HHP in Delaware is already putting out 1000 HP engines based on the 6.2 L Hellcat engine. Dodge just caught up with this crate engine.
I’m sure it is a lot tamer on the street than a high hp gen 2 but did you here it idle? It sounds absolutely wicked!! Definitely has a bit of a lope to it!

Went out to test n tune last night , trying to get in the mood for mopars in the park , today.
As the track sucked for really hi horse power cars, a beautiful pro mod type camaro hit the wall around the 1/8 mile mark . My buddies 8 second vega almost took the tree out, in both lanes, he wasn`t the only one having that trouble either.
Hordes of hellcat chargers and a few challengers. I didn`t see all all of them run, but most were a disappointment--------
Time to go load up, guess I`ll haul the fish out , in case it breaks . Man, I hope not, getting too old and stiff to do the heavy stuff any more !

That thing is fugly and so is the engine I don't care how much h.p. it got give me a nice old school chrome valve covers nice aluminum intake where you can see everything on the engine not all plastic and composite ****!!!

Kern Dog, Nothing new about fender flares or spoilers, some guys
62895641-9598-47D7-88D9-51C28928FB94.jpeg

We’re doing that in the 80s on their
CaMARE-Os

1C41BBF7-E417-40A4-8650-C6E3B13D4943.jpeg

-
Back