Evening drive

-

John Morrow

Mopars and Harleys
Reaction score
Had the Demon out today, everyone that was at the house piled in..... lol good time!!

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 031.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 245
  • 045.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 228
  • 049.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 220
  • 050.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 055.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 235
  • 059.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 225
  • 076.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 081.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 231
  • 089.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 217
Great pic's, you looked like you were having a blast.
I cant wait to have my engine back together, machine shop is taking forever.:banghead:

Man that is one sweet Demon. Hey totally off topic but do your seats recline at all? Are those buckets comfortable for you? You seem to be my build and I can say they are too upright for my taste.

I cant wait to have my engine back together, machine shop is taking forever.:banghead:

First great pictures of the demon. Quick questions what is all those stickers in the window?

Taking forever in the machine shop, my motor has been in the shop for well over a year and there still not done.

Cool pics! I had the fish out last evening too.....just to check the speedo calibration after some work....ended up stopping at a neighbors house where his newly acquired 67 Mustang GT was parked out side...we got to talking a little....felt like a car cruise...LOL.....of course the 35 degree temps kept the gabbing short....LOL

We did have a blast..... first time the car was out, took the wife out to eat, came back home and my son was there with his GF everyone jumped in and we took a lil cruz to Dairy Queen for ice cream. :icescrea:

Great pics.Our cars look so similar,just mine having a beak:pukerigh:.LOL

Nutting wrong with ( beak ) car, lol. My first mopar was a 73/74 Yellow Dart Sport. still wish I had that car.

Man that is one sweet Demon. Hey totally off topic but do your seats recline at all? Are those buckets comfortable for you? You seem to be my build and I can say they are too upright for my taste.

They are stock seats, they do not recline, I am very comfortable setting in them, I also do not like setting straight up, but I do not have that feeling in the car, maybe Im just used to it..?? lol

First great pictures of the demon. Quick questions what is all those stickers in the window?

Thanks on the Pic's, My wife took them,,,, the stickers, they are about to all be taken off....... they are all the years I attended the Mopar Nationals, They are starting to become a blind spot, or Im just getting older and cannot see anymore...lol #-o

Great pics, cant wait to take the 69 and the 41 out together for a evening drive

any time that you get to take the Mopar out and drive it is fun!

glad the weather co operated for you.

It's not fair! I'm sitting here on the computer. About 2 pm monday afternoon.
It's F***ing snowing! When is spring going to come. 5 months of this S**t.
I cant take it much longer. :protest:

-
Back