Events in germany

-

juergen

Reaction score
Let´s start with a review on the bike and music weekend in geiselwind. Nice weather and fast cars made a great meeting. The fabo chapter germany was there with 2 cars (360 duster and me). Enjoy the pics on www.dart340.blogspot.com

40.jpg

Today we went to a carshow near frankfurt. There were some nice cars and great weather. Here´s my brother cruising in his ´68 valiant an the german autobahn

michel.jpg

And here´s my son while cruising the autobahn in my ´69 dart

benni.jpg

Erlensee near hanau was the home of the first dragraces in germany.

erlensee.jpg

and last but not least some mopars on the carshow

4.jpg

14.jpg

Enjoy more pics on www.dart340.blogspot.com

Greets

Juergen

Last weekend my little son and i went to mainz to visit the custom chrome show 2010. One of this years special guests was american bike and car builder Cole Foster. Enjoy some pics on www.dart340.blogspot.com

2.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

How cool is that? Thanks for sharing! Looks like a lot of fun.

I like the one of the smiling guy taking a pic of the faded and rusty Charger myself.

Yesterday, 4th of july, the second usag carshow held place in schweinfurt/germany. Fabo member cory/mean318 is organizing this show. Here are some mopars
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Many thanks to cory and his team for the invitation. Hope we´ll be there next year. Enjoy some pics on www.dart340.blogspot.com
Thanks
Juergen

42.jpg

yesterday it was time to visit the annual bike and music weekend in geiselwind, it´s one of the biggest meetings in germany for us cars and bikes combined with live music and some dragrace shows. Please enjoy the pics on www.dart340.blogspot.com
thanks
juergen

Here we go again with some pics of the 25th NITROLYMPX Hockenheim, biggest and best quartermilerace in germany. I was there with my brother and our little boys. There was all the big stuff. Enjoy some pics:

dragster2.jpg

dragster9valiant.jpg

dragster23.jpg

dragster24.jpg

dragster27.jpg

I´ll post all the pics until next weekend on www.dart340.blogspot.com

Greetings to all FABO members

Juergen

This weekend Bitburg was the place to be for all german dragracefans. The DAS, a belgian Volkswagen Callook Club, held their annual Dragday, an event that i won´t miss. Enjoy my pics on http://www.dart340.blogspot.com. First bunch of pics is uploaded. More will come tomorrow and be sure, there were some mopars ....

110.jpg

79.jpg

Thanks for looking

Juergen

Nice pics,

i like the "Mosquito" and the LUV-Truck - cool car, talked to the owner in Hockenheim, he´s building a barracuda at the moment - so he´s a partial mopar guy...:-D

Some very nice and interesting bugs there...damn i missed this event.

What the hell is the truck with "eternit" spelling on the bed? you know?

Michel

-
Back