Ever been so happy you just want to tell the world

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I have a couple times :D
Saturday I get a call from my friend of 30 year saying quote = Mike bring Victoria to the shop :cheers:
I have been waiting patiently for my turn in his shop and to get this news at this time sure woke up my spirit to say the least :D:D:D So I loaded all my parts to be installed in the truck that would fit and took the 3 1/2 mile drive to my friends shop where my son Creed has hid 1950 ford F-1 he is doing a bunch of great stuff to and drove it right in to his shop :cheers:
There was three other friends there waiting with big smiles on along with my son waving me in on the lift bay :D:D
So to all you members out there that wonder when I am going to get a few more updates dun it has already started :cheers:
Some of you know I have dun all the work to her my self up till now, I did all the bearings front and rear myself and pulled the intake and exhaust myself and replaced it with a set of waggin Dual Manifolds and a offy 4 barrel intake I had CudaChick1968 powder coat for me, pulled the points system and a new recurved dizzy Johnny Dart set up and built, and electronic system added all of these updates have been flawless
So yesterday I drive by to say hello and I see Victoria up in the air and did not say anything except hello and I was thirsty for my 6 o'clock beer, grabbed me one and I hear the lift lowering and my friend asked me to walk over :glasses7: as Victoria was on it's way down he asked did I bring my springs to be put on the rear :banghead: Oop's I forgot and he said with a smile next time bring them, First thing I see in a dual master cylinder hanging on the fire wall where my old single was :blob::blob::blob::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Could not wait to share, next up is a front way bar and then new springs and I herd a little bird tell me of a couple surprises
Just could not wait to share :toothy7: This is an old picture of her in his shop, but I will be updating with pictures in my restoration thread soon.. memikie excited :toothy7:

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 119.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 259
Great news Memike. It's always cool to make progress. Do post some pics of the updates you made.

:glasses7: Not even when you got your drivers licens Snake :D

Glad to hear she is going to get some love.
Thank you chryslerfat, she has been busy on the road raising $$ for kids to get a handicap ball park in and a few other showes and trips to get breakfast :D yes, time for some love for sure

Good to see you so happy...very heart-warming scene, your son and your friends all gathered there around Victoria. That's what you call M&M's isn't it? (making memories)

How much did it cost to convert from single master to dual, Mike?
me, not a penny , a member here (Scott) pettybludart sent it to me as a gift a couple years ago becouse he was going front dick brakes on his 66 Dart race car and this is a tide and true dual drum brake master, I think it was ordered from a 71 charger, 4 bolt hook up 4 wheel drum brake car, fairly simple and very cheep on the wallet .. I am thinking a master cost $38.00.

Good to see you so happy...very heart-warming scene, your son and your friends all gathered there around Victoria. That's what you call M&M's isn't it? (making memories)
Don't you know it David :D smiles everywhere for me :glasses7:
We have been useing the barter system for about the last year and it's all been paid for in advance :cheers: Having great friends and all of them top mechanics don't hurt to help out for work in return :D

Here you go George, this is the part # Napa, call in your area and see the cost :cheers:

Attachments

• Creeds 600 VLX 019.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 197
Here you go George, this is the part # Napa, call in your area and see the cost :cheers:

I like the wire that holds the cap on better than the old screw down caps. Much easier to check your fluid level. :cheers:

me, not a penny , a member here (Scott) pettybludart sent it to me as a gift a couple years ago becouse he was going front dick brakes on his 66 Dart race car.

I think that you're looking for the word "disc" brakes there... The typo sounds a bit painful... :laughing:

I got my master cylinder and prop valve from this guy, the ram man. He's very friendly and easy to talk to and will help you figure out how to set up your car. He's very knowledgeable and helpful. I've recommended him to others on the board here and they have pm'ed me back thanking me and stating that they enjoyed talking to him and learned alot from him.

He set me up with a dual reservoir master cylinder for my 66 Valiant wagon that I can use with my KH disc brake conversion.

http://www.theramman.com/

Telephone: 817.691.5996

Maybe the surprise will be that lower quarter repair you've been waiting on too?? How awesome would that be??....

-
Back