Ever decide to change your life 180 degrees?

-
Dang! I am hangin around a bunch of kids...30 and 35 even in the 40's. This is a great site. I haven't posted much but wanted to get in on the 180 degree turnabout. Congratulations on the weight loss and school. Keep up the good work there. I need to do the same to get the old BP down. Guys its great reading all of the things on here. I plan on speaking up more...hows that for a 180 turn around!

Dang! I am hangin around a bunch of kids...30 and 35 even in the 40's. This is a great site. I haven't posted much but wanted to get in on the 180 degree turnabout. Congratulations on the weight loss and school. Keep up the good work there. I need to do the same to get the old BP down. Guys its great reading all of the things on here. I plan on speaking up more...hows that for a 180 turn around!

Come on in!

Don't be shy. :-D

-
Back