Ever Feel Like bite off more than first thought

-

kzcountry

Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of my Dart, Feels like I have a thousand hours in it and you cannot even tell. Just trial fitting the engine to see how tight it is going to be.

I think we all feel that way.

I've had mine for 8 years, and haven't even thought about touching the body or interior...strictly been doing mechanical stuff.

I can see a couple hundred hours pretty clearly in that. Looks like exceptional work too!

What is the Final overall look are you going for on the exterior? Sleeper? Street Muscle? G-Machine? Drag?

Looking good!

Sort of a Custom Paint street Muscle Look. I hope to knock it out out in the next 4 months or so. Here is a couple pics of interior items. The dash looks cool in the sunshine it is swirled alumn with translucent black powdercoat finish.

Sort of a Custom Paint street Muscle Look. I hope to knock it out out in the next 4 months or so. Here is a couple pics of interior items. The dash looks cool in the sunshine it is swirled alumn with translucent black powdercoat finish.

Sweeet! Where did you get that speedo? How 'bout that dash?

The Gauges came from a site called speedhut and the dash is a Rocky Mountain Dash I snagged about a month ago.

i am right there with u. people look at my car and it doesnt look like i am not making any progress. just remember to get it right the first time and u wont have to do it again.

-
Back