Ever have one of those days ?

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Have you ever had one of those days where nothing seems to go right,when
you are working out in the garage ?

Had one of those days yesterday,working on the car. I was probably out
there for about 4-5 hrs, and nothing went right. Seemed like a complete
waste of a day. So I did the smart thing,and walked away. Hopefully the next day will go smoother.:glasses7:

Yah but just think of the guy that wants to go out in the garage and does not have a garage and a toy in it to work on! We should count our blessings

Every day has a bad part for me i just walk away do something else and come back to it later. Frustrating is putting something where you won't loose it then not remembering where the hell you put it,then finding it years later when your cleaning the shop after you bought another one!!!!

Yesterday !! You too :banghead: I got a call from my friend asking if I wanted to get my dual pot Master Cylinder installed :cheers: AMEN!!
Drove just a 2 mile trip and had all my stuff with me.. got Victoria up in the air and looking at the metering block, cut and flared the new line and his wife called said she was at her moms and she was heading to the hospital, we put all my parts up on a shelf and back home I went :shaking2:
well we gave it a try Johnny :D Most likely get this dun one evening this week. Heck! (in a hurry) I forgot to grab my camera anyway.

it seems like my last two years have been like that. only thing i have done was just kept my junk running after hurting my back, and then my wife got sick again what i would give to go out to the garage and really work on some thing.

Spent a day at the pick and pull trying to pull a set of 302 heads off a van. I get every bolt off except the lower rear one on both sides. I cant get them loose as the doghouse frame is right next to the bolts, no amount of my wrench combos can get a grip on the head bolt. I had to walk away after 2 hours of head pulling prep, intake, exhaust manifolds, everything! Then you get home empty handed and knock something off the back of your work bench and it bounces off your fender taking half an inch of paint with it and putting a ding in it. C'mon! Walk away...just WALK AWAY!

I have those also. It's better to walk away than to keep trying. Then on the other hand I have those days when everything seems to fall together. I can't get enough of those days.

Well then I know you all have said..... " Why do I do this again" ?
Walking away is always the best...I'll be back out there,just not today.:glasses7:

-
Back