ever heard of hydro-dipping wheels

-
yea, a friend of mine did his blower, alternator, and power steering brackets on a mustang in carbon fiber. I think its a fairly easy and reasonably priced, and I think its pretty commonly done locally. you should be able to find someone close to do it.

Seems like something a rice burner would do but hey if you think it's cool then go for it!

I watched the show how its made when they did water transfer on ski goggles. Technology can be so cool. :glasses7:

Looks interesting. Would be cool to see some dash parts done up with some old patterns.

Reminds me of the extremely old printing technique used to do patterns on paper, commonly practiced during middle ages by the english, developed centuries ago by east asians called paper marbling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to get may dash frame done and they whated $500.00 to do it. I thought that was pretty expensive. and the film is really cheap like 20 buck for a piece to do the dash frame.

Looks interesting. Would be cool to see some dash parts done up with some old patterns.

Reminds me of the extremely old printing technique used to do patterns on paper, commonly practiced during middle ages by the english, developed centuries ago by east asians called paper marbling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vyga8VMWXKg

That is neat, and I also though back to the old artsy stuff, similar....neat stuff in the OP's post (SpongeBob wheels :cheers:...but on a MoPar? Nope lol) cool, but like another member stated, more for imports...although be cool to see some Mopar/pentestar logo stuff, possible for valve covers...etc?...but then again...old Skool is how I roll :glasses7:

That's some cool $hit!!! My friend is looking into having the center of his wheels done in carbon fiber! These are for a very cool '65 Vette resto mod being done at my friends shop. The car is looking GREAT and will definitely be in the mags at some point!

That's some cool $hit!!! My friend is looking into having the center of his wheels done in carbon fiber! These are for a very cool '65 Vette resto mod being done at my friends shop. The car is looking GREAT and will definitely be in the mags at some point!

wonder how tuff it is on alum wheels. carbon fiber would lo9ok good on some dragstars, "I think"????

Nice video Dave. That was really cool.
I had seen a a TV show, showing that work done on wheels and many other car parts. I guess if you wanted to, you could have little Pentastars covering your wheels or Duster clouds like the Duster has covering your dash board.

-
Back