Ever just scratch your head.......

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
At the things you do? We live in a "private community"...I guess that is what you would call it as we have to maiintian our own roads. Nobody has done any tree trimming on the sides of the roads in 15+ years. So I volunteered. I am dragging the car traielr behind a little tractor. I ripped the cheap *** plastic license plate bracket off. Replaced it, never used the trailer except, for tree trimming and tore the plate off, again. So I go and get another bracket, put it on & well guess what I did again?? I said to myself the last time I used the trailer I should just take the lights off until I need to use the trailer on a public road. Well I did not......anybody care to guess what I just tore off the trailer?? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

thats ok i back into the same pole two times in one day,frist thing in morning and late in afternood with work van....just scrapes

Lucky it was the lights, if you were using "arm signals" ya mighta lost a limb!

Glad to see ya post again Comox...its been a while!!

Don't feel bad inkjunkie. I got home after dark a couple of weeks ago and was too tired to unhook my 10' utility trailer that I use to haul my 4 wheeler. I figured that I would do it in the morning. Well morning comes and I go to back out of my driveway and out of the corner of my eye I see what looks like a trailer taking hard left through my fence. LOL almost kinked the bumper, but I just broke both of my lights and bent a fence post. :sign3:

Don't feel bad inkjunkie. I got home after dark a couple of weeks ago and was too tired to unhook my 10' utility trailer that I use to haul my 4 wheeler. I figured that I would do it in the morning. Well morning comes and I go to back out of my driveway and out of the corner of my eye I see what looks like a trailer taking hard left through my fence. LOL almost kinked the bumper, but I just broke both of my lights and bent a fence post. :sign3:
The utility trailer I have took out the 1/4 panel of the previous owners truck in a very similar fashion. Tim pulled into the driveway, later that day he went to back out of the driveway and forgot about it being back there.....

Ok, it's not the longest driveway out there, but it is a nice sweeping arc, with chainlink poles bordering the "small" 20' opening.

One cold winter day, minivan with no visibility out the dirty back window. Got my at the time 8yr old and her friend, typical late to the AM school bus stop Racing out driveway using mirrors.. keeping perfect center between two poles.. just not the correct two. Another notch in the bumper.

Same driveway, similar late to work scenario, no kids to blame though.. smoked it on the other side. Took out a taillight this time.

Wife mentions it casually a week later to me.. guess the new neighbor gave her the piece of twilight lens while he was asking her if his daughter could park at the end of our driveway to plug her block heater in lol..

I went and had them sign the waiver of indemnity that night.. ��

Grant

-
Back