Everyone Please Meet Dodger

-

junior

Reaction score
I would like everyone to meet Dodger my new best friend and Mopar dog.
He is eight weeks today. It only took one day out in the shop and he was running the place. I can't tell you how much he has lifted my spirits. His house training is going very well, for his age I can't believe how smart he is, he shakes hands,plays fetch,and if you are sitting in his favorite chair out in the shop he will bark at you and pull at your leg untill you move. This little guy will live like a king with us and he knows it already!!!

Attachments

• 100_3027.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 225
  • 100_3044.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 221
  • 100_3030.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 100_3031.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 220
Wow! What a great addition!! You guys are going to be great for each other!!

That's one cute pup. By the size of his feet, he ain't gonna be small.

Hello Dodger :hello2: By the looks of him he is a Labrador and yes they are fast learners and love attention, Congratulations Dodger :thumrigh: You have found a great home. Look at his feet between his toes and see if they are webbed like a duck, I bet they are :thumleft: and I bet his nails and teeth are sharp as needles Junior. I bet he bounces around everywhere :blob::toothy4:

Cute little guy. If he's like my lab mix, he'll have lots of energy to keep you busy until he gets a couple of years old :)

Excellent choice Junior, love labs, smart, usually train easy and great with other people especially kids. You may want to read up on this thread as we're talking dog food which as you probably know is a minefield when it comes to choice. There are some excellent dried dog foods made in Canada to choose from and there's some real garbage out there being sold as dog food.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=129558

Nothing like a pup to bring some happiness to ones life. So how long before he runs the house, or at least tries to?

I've been waiting for this thread to come, and man, it was worth the wait. He is a great looking dog, and cute as can be. I'm so glad you got him, he's gonna be a great friend and he won't disappoint, thats for sure. Well, maybe a couple mistakes early on, but he'll use his cuteness to get you over that!!! Congrats, he's all you said he was and more!!! Geof

Cute pup, will grow in to a nice dog. I lost my Golden Retriever (Swinger) about three years ago. I have been thinking about a new pup too. I,m leaning toward a Australian shepard.Threads like this get me thinking.

Cute pup, will grow in to a nice dog. I lost my Golden Retriever (Swinger) about three years ago. I have been thinking about a new pup too. I,m leaning toward a Australian shepard.Threads like this get me thinking.
Man that is one cute puppy:thumleft: He will make every day joyfull except when you have to clean his poop:toothy2: I dated a lady a few years ago that had black labs and it was a treat to have them sleep on the water bed with us!!

I'll have to come by one day to hang out and meet the new pup. Great looking dog and super awesome breed!

Riddler

-
Back