everyone pray for alabama

-

bamamopar

Reaction score
In my area we had no real storm damage but about every city/town around got heavy damage. This morning they reported over 130 deaths in alabama and only 8 in my county

Saw that on the news this morning, destruction from Mississippi to Georgia, nasty weather everywhere yesterday. I just went and got my tractor out of the basement since it looks like the river is gonna come visit again. It has rained buckets over the last couple nights and last night was steady downpours all night.
Prays sent for everyone affected..

Yes!! Prayers sent to all the folks that this storm system has hit in the last 4 days.
I seen where bill boards was carried 35 miles in Georgia.
and well over 200 deaths in a couple different states last night.
I count my blessings just to be able to see the sun today, Prayers on there way.

Hey my thoughts are with all of you and your families that are down in Bama and other areas in the south affected by the recent storms!!

Praying for everyone, DANG, i saw the news too. I just cant imagine that. I complain when it rains off and on for a week and cant do anything in the yard or on the cars.

I have seen the effects of a hurricane, we left Ft Lauderdale on a cruise the day before Wilma hit, and saw the before and after.

But i cant even imagine what a mile wide tornado is like and having your house and whole neighborhood completly wiped out, holy poop, thats just unimaginable

I didn't see someone already started a thread. So I also started one.

Either one let us know how you're doing when you can.

Thoughts and prayer sent to all!!

norshor

Also thinking about everyone out there I sure hope you all are ok. Prayers sent for everyone in harms way and your family and friends.

God Bless

Guess its time for a red cross donation.

You beat me to it! I'm all for the power of prayer, but these people need food, clothing and shelter.

I will be making my donation tomorrow after I get paid, and I challenge ALL the good members of FABO to give what they can.

Thanks for all of the prayers all of my family and lol mopars are in good shape just no power. I did get a lot out of no power by sitting out with my neighbors around a fire. So it became alittle blessing. Thanks once again mark

My wife has lost 2 cousins and 1 is still missing, her aunt and a cousin have loss everything they had, but her two sisters and step brother are just fine. our prayers are with everybody down there!!

In my area we had no real storm damage but about every city/town around got heavy damage. This morning they reported over 130 deaths in alabama and only 8 in my county

I'm about 15 miles south of you on 431 and we also escaped most of the damage.

Lots of tree damage and some buildings damaged in town.

We were without power until the following saturday evening and just got TV/internet back yesterday.

-
Back