[FOR SALE] Everything must go sale, sheet metal galore, pick up only in Rockford, IL

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiSSDart

Dartus Interuptus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Doors, fenders, deck lids, quarter sections, bumpers, gas tanks, dash frames, hoods, grilles, you name it everything is $50-100 pick up only, everything must go before the end of the year! Pick up n Rockford, Illinois...

bumpers 2.jpg

bumpers.jpg

deck lids 2.jpg

deck lids.jpg

dash frames.jpg

doors.jpg

fenders 2.jpg

fenders.jpg

Frame rails.jpg

gas tanks.jpg

Can you give me an address and schedule a time to meet ? I am looking for a 68 Driverside fender. Message me please & thank you.

Interested in F8 Green Drivers Side Fender? Issue I am on West Coast any chance to ship?

69 Dart sorry

guess we have to guess if he has anything
Just ask, I have been parting out Darts for 35 years and am done, sold my building and stuff needs to go away. If not sold by the end of the year it is going to scrap, ALL OF IT!

Starting to see daylight in that building, and room to stand up parts against the walls (which weren't visible the last few times I was in there haha)

i’m interested in a 69 front bumper and possibly a rear bumper if you have one. Do you have any other 69 dart parts left? i don’t need any sheet metal. Like tail lights or interior parts, glass?
i’m interested in your 69 front bumper and possibly a rear bumper if you have one. Do you have any other 69 dart parts left? i don’t need any sheet metal. Like tail lights or interior parts, glass?
I live near Aurora.
i’d pm ya but your mailbox is full.

i’m interested in a 69 front bumper and possibly a rear bumper if you have one. Do you have any other 69 dart parts left? i don’t need any sheet metal. Like tail lights or interior parts, glass?

i’m interested in your 69 front bumper and possibly a rear bumper if you have one. Do you have any other 69 dart parts left? i don’t need any sheet metal. Like tail lights or interior parts, glass?
I live near Aurora.
i’d pm ya but your mailbox is full.
I have tons of glass, most of the bumpers left are cores. Lots of interior parts and a few tail lights...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back