Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a pair of excellent 002/003 MP super stock springs. These came on a 72 Duster parts car project that we bought a while ago to get the narrowed 8 ¾ rear.

Mopar Performance P3412002 Mopar Performance Competition Leaf Springs | Summit Racing

Mopar Performance P3412003 Mopar Performance Competition Leaf Springs | Summit Racing

According to the MP folks, the recommended vehicle weight is 3200 lbs. They will fit any A-body car and with the right front spring eye bracket, will fit B and E body cars as well. These springs have just been sitting ever since with anticipation of using them but it never happened. They are now up for sale. We don’t know the history of these springs as we never used them and the car that we got them with was never finished. The front eye bushings appear to be aftermarket, possibly polyurethane bushings using the ½” attaching bolts. Definitely not stock OEM bushings. They look to be in very good useable shape. I’m also including the front eye nuts and bolts that are also in great shape. I would like to get $150.00 for everything plus the shipping. These springs are heavy so the shipping might be a bit much. Depending on location, I can deliver or meet part way for the cost of gas and any tolls. Obviously, pickup would be the best option.

Ken
Edison, NJ

IMG_4655.jpg
IMG_4656.jpg
IMG_4657.jpg
IMG_4658.jpg
IMG_4658a.jpg

I don't see anything that indicates "Made in Mexico". I use the ones from Mexico on my NHRA stocker and never had any issues with them. Best 60' times I've ever had.

Would these be too stiff for street use? I have a 68 dart conv with a fairly stock 360. Looking for a less 'floaty' ride.

Last edited:
Your inbox is full. Anyway, I've seen and heard both sides of the ride issue. Some say too stiff and some say not so bad. I think that it will definitely make the ride more stiff so it really depends on your comfort level and what you want to do with your car. Ride height will also be a bit higher. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Would these be too stiff for street use? I have a 68 dart conv with a fairly stock 360. Looking for a less 'floaty' ride.

No, I use super stock springs on all of my street cars...Just crank the driver's side torsion bar up some to compensate for the increased arch on the right rear leaf spring so the front end sits level...

Darn, I wish I knew you had these. I was in Trenton 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back