Exciting News for PSC & A Party in Maryland

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
If you're reading this hoping the big oven is finally here, I'm sorry to disappoint you -- that's still in the works but hopefully it'll be here soon.

A couple other really cool things happened this week that I wanted to share with my friends here because you've all been so supportive and have been behind me the last couple years as I got this little business off the ground and turned a part-time hobby into a full-time job. (Granted, some of you were probably just checkin out my azz from back there but that's good for something too LOL!)

Anyway, if you're familiar with Pinks and Pinks All Out on The Speed Channel, you'll already know who Nate Pritchett is. I've been working with him the last few months in an effort to get my shop involved with the show in some fashion. He runs another racing-oriented website called 1320x.com and is hosting a party and free dyno day at his shop in Mt. Airy, Maryland for 1320x members on January 31 from 12 - 6 p.m. Nate will personally be judging and awarding a Gift Certificate from my shop to the attendee with the 'ugliest engine bay.' At this time, PSC is the only company contributing to the event as far as I know. Here is a link to the official press release ...

http://www.1320x.com/events/1320x-member-meet-and-dyno-day

Anyone in the area is welcome to sign up for membership if you haven't already done so ... 46 confirmed attendees have already RSVP'd so it should be a great event! Of course, burgers, hot dogs and refreshments will also be provided in addition to free dyno testing.

If that wasn't enough excitement for one week, the day before yesterday my little Business Group on motortopia.com hit the #1 "Most Popular Business Group" spot with 168 members! Though I always offer FABO members a discount on my services, this month the PSC Business Group's offer was sweetened up quite a bit as an extra special thank you for helping to make it Number One on the list. If you'd like to check out the PSC Business Group, you can do so here http://PhoenixSpecialtyCoatings.motortopia.com/. The more the merrier!!! (Besides, my pal and fellow FABO member Jeff Strong's Business Group is in the #2 spot so I can use all the newbies over there I can get to stay ahead of him! Nothing like a little friendly rivalry, eh??? LOL)

All of these developments just wouldn't be possible without YOU, my Fabulous FABO, and I have each and every one of you to thank for 2009 starting off in such a great way. Let's keep it going!

Thank you for your continued support!!! :love7::love7::love7:

Leeanna...Just thinking about your big oven wants, and had a thought. Just how large would it have to be, and how hot would it have to get. I know where to locate used depyrogenation equipment(fancy way to say 'ovens') at quite reasonable prices, as far as industrial equipment goes. As far as size limitations, even chain-fed units(like the broiler at a burger king, only far, far cleaner. Let me know what your needs are, and I'll check some of my suppliers.

Gary

Wow! Free dyno testing in Mt. Airy. Just figures. I used to go there all of the time. It was a 20 mile drive, but that was when I lived in Maryland. Moved away in 1997. Now it's about a 1,320 mile drive (Hey, that's only 5,280 quarter mile runs!). Afraid I won't be able to make it, but I hope all of the rest of you have fun.

Outstanding :cheers:
leanna :-DCongratulations your the best :rock:

cook%20and%20fish%20908.jpg

first%20cruze%20004.jpg

leanna/check out govliquidations.com you might be able to find an oven here it is everything the military uses but is available to the public. i know they use auto clave ovens for composites one of those may work for you good luck/ also when i get back to the states i will spread the word on your business to the local racers ! one other thing i have a friend building custom bikes .he is located in cowpens sc name is terry parris the business is sparkle city choppers don't have a number but tell him donnie dobson sent you his way /might be possible to pick up some business there

Thanks for all the great replies, well wishes and suggestions! I'll check out the information on those bigger ovens too even though one is supposedly in the works (too much information is never a bad thing, and there is no such thing as having too many choices when it comes to industrial equipment).

Thanks to all for sharing this exciting time with me!

-
Back