Exhaust all done pics

-

lenweiler

Reaction score
May give someone ideas on which way to go with theirs'. Assuming you're using fenderwell's.

ba6799af.jpg

dd760f29.jpg

694bb6a9.jpg

d049843d.jpg

Nice install on the exhaust. You've done some very nice work to the suspension and related parts underneath the vehicle. I see you're also set up for Caltrak bars, and with those tires you should get some good traction.

It looks good!
But if I may offer a little advice - I'd feel more comfortable with the driveshaft loop being bolted in with 8 bolts instead of 4. My loop got twisted pretty good the last time I lost a driveshaft.

bc67barracuda said:
I have a 273cu with dual exhaust, but no H-Pipe!! What does the H connection do and would you suggest I have one installed.

Thanks

The 'H' pipe is a proven power adder, and it usually helps tone on some cars. I would add it, yes.

Locomotion said:
It looks good!
But if I may offer a little advice - I'd feel more comfortable with the driveshaft loop being bolted in with 8 bolts instead of 4. My loop got twisted pretty good the last time I lost a driveshaft.

Bolts are grade 8 and a backing plate on the inside of the cab. Either way. A lost driveshaft will make a mess. At least you didn't pole vault the car.

Nice work, why didn't you finish it. Tail pipes not only make it sound better IMO, but get the exhaust fumes behind the car and not flowing around the underside or worse finding their way into the drivers compartment. Looks better with tail pipes also.

turbos and turndowns I love them except when you pull off onto dirt.. Great job as always you have set the mark very high for 65 darts..

krabysniper said:
Nice work, why didn't you finish it. Tail pipes not only make it sound better IMO, but get the exhaust fumes behind the car and not flowing around the underside or worse finding their way into the drivers compartment. Looks better with tail pipes also.

I didn't run full tails' simply because there not needed. My '69 had turn downs and Dyno's (3"), and there was no exhaust smell. And the sound? Well. Lets just say it was lively.

the car looks sick I want to see more pictures of the rest of the car. I usually prefer 63, 64's but looking at the rearend on that makes me want a 65 ****. I want to see the rest. I'll try to get some pictures of my 64 with my 360 buildup soon.

I missed these pictures. Looks real nice under there. I like the different colored body parts. What tires are those?

His front tires are M/T sportmans the rears are ET Street radials.

-
Back