-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanofpetty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I'm lookin for an exhaust hanger floor bracket ( passenger side) from a duster, (and probably several other A bodies) This is the floor bracket that has 4 screws through the floor boards, and the muffler hanger mounts to it. PM me if you have one, or have a car your parting out. I belive these are only found on dual exhaust cars. Thanks

Actually, its got 3 "bolts"....really they are studs with threads. You will also find that the floor pan is dimpled in the proper location for drilling the holes for the studs.

Here's a bracket (from a Duster) I got from member "cosgig" ...(disregard the rubber part, and the tip hangers).....

Attachments

• DartMufflerBracket-PS+TipHangers (Small).jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 125
Sorry, no. I bought it for my Dart's dual exhaust conversion. After a little wire-wheel time, and some black spray-on undercoating, it came up looking great and stock.

Just posted the pic for your info.

Does anyone know if this item is reproduced ? And where to get one? Please chime in.

The 3-bolt one is not repro'd....that's why I advertized , and found one on FABO here. The 4 bolt is available from numerous retailers. They aren't cheap though.

If you pull your back seat, you'll see the floor dimples where the factory was supposed to drill for the 3-bolt bracket, if you had duals stock.

Iv'e got one that came from TTI (see picture). Not sure if I still have the bolts/nuts. $18 plus ride to your address. Send me a PM.

Attachments

• Muffler Body Bracket.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back