Exhaust manifold crossover

-
It is a half moon shape. I must have used the wrong term. What is that thing? Sorry for the misinformation.
Heck if I know. I have never heard a definitive answer. It doesn't go to anywhere and stock manifolds don't cover it completely.

Just make sure it's open and stays that way. I would pull the intake and block the ports. You don't need hot exhaust running through that aluminum intake. Some will go through the intake even if the heat riser is open.

I agree....but then what do I know?

On my slant 6, I removed the hot air valve AND blocked the manifold heat. I got blasted from the purists that it wouldn't run right. <rolls eyes>

I agree....but then what do I know?

On my slant 6, I removed the hot air valve AND blocked the manifold heat. I got blasted from the purists that it wouldn't run right. <rolls eyes>

I’d say seeing that car move you know hot stuff haha. I always appreciate the advice. It’s nice having people to lean on these been there and don’t mind sharing knowledge without getting the “I can’t believe you don’t know that” attitude. Thanks again your feed advice and everyone was on here that has chimed in. On to adjusting the carb and waking up the neighbors that kept me up till 2:30 am. :)

-
Back