exhaust tips

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Was wondering how much a difference there is between 69 340 exhaust tips vs 68-69 barracuda tips.PG Classic has the 68-69 barracuda tips that look like 69 dart tips for 125 for the pair.I am realy starting to dis like the tips I have now.The org 340 tips are way out of my price range.

sony pic 172.jpg

The Dart tips are much longer with the hanger arm located in the barrel of the tip. The 'cuda tip has the hanger located in the squared off end of the tip. Don't think you can swap them.

The rear of your Dart looks a little messed up, I hope it's just the pic and not the car that's messed up. Sorry about chiming in on a different topic but just concerned about your car.

The rear of your Dart looks a little messed up, I hope it's just the pic and not the car that's messed up. Sorry about chiming in on a different topic but just concerned about your car.

Lol ya its the pic.I see what you mean Ron in the pic it looks all bent up.

The Dart tips are much longer with the hanger arm located in the barrel of the tip. The 'cuda tip has the hanger located in the squared off end of the tip. Don't think you can swap them.

Bummer,well you know what your talking about ,so at this point I will not be geting them.

Snake how'd you wreck your rearend of your car bud!

Personally I don't like tips, they rust, the stainless ones turn blue/discolor, burn your knee caps.... lol.

But it's one of those "Whatever floats you boat man!"

I have mine tucked in the quarters.

i know they are not stainless but they were affordable i got the rectangle chrome ones at local auto parts and if i clean them with a green srubpad when i wash car they seem to shine decent i paid less than 20 bucks for pair so if this helps great

Lol ya its the pic.I see what you mean Ron in the pic it looks all bent up.
Glad to hear it's not the car. I was just concerned after all the work you've done & all the problems that have come up through out the build, the last thing you need is accident damage. I'm just glad to hear that it's just the pic.:cheers:

Snake how'd you wreck your rearend of your car bud!

Personally I don't like tips, they rust, the stainless ones turn blue/discolor, burn your knee caps.... lol.

But it's one of those "Whatever floats you boat man!"

I have mine tucked in the quarters.

The bumper is sad has a dent but that is all I have for now,trunk lid never reinstalled right from the body man from hell do you remember my threar worst body job ever,my doors are off a tab,I better stop there.The car not perfect.

I bought a pair of the Dart tips back in the day when I didn't know there was a diff. When I changed my 'cuda back to the original single exhaust I kept the nos Dart tips and sold them on feebay. Got $250 including the nos hangers. They cost me $19.99 each back then.

The bumper is sad has a dent but that is all I have for now,trunk lid never reinstalled right from the body man from hell do you remember my threar worst body job ever,my doors are off a tab,I better stop there.The car not perfect.

Oh I thought it was the camera angle or something... I didn't mean it the way it sounded... sorry about that.

-
Back