Exhaust tips

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Not going with 340 tips on the dart want something different.So if you would be so kind to take a pic of your tips to give me some ideas on what lookssss good.many thanksssss.

Just have turn downs on the Demon. This is what TTI gives you.

dembs.JPG

I cant find a picture, but my all time favorite tip was the 67 GTX with the angled bracket. Anyone have a pic of those?

Well do to the lack of responce,this is what I went with.

Are you thinking of changing them? If not,
why did you ask, if you already had those on the car.

All your posts are from the same day;
did you expect to ask at 11:46 am on a Sunday and have 10 replys the same day? ;)

I used the 340 style ones on my 1964 Valiant.

Jegs and Summit have a lot of choices. :)

first posting.
10-04-2009 11:46 AM
Snake Not going with 340 tips on the dart want something different.So if you would be so kind to take a pic of your tips to give me some ideas on what lookssss good.many thanksssss.

10-04-2009 05:31 PM
Snake Well do to the lack of responce,this is what I went with.

DSCN2133Medium.JPG

If your looking to change what you are using;
How about the 1971 GTX style ones??

dc20p.jpg

Thanks Keith ,its a start

the only post he posted up at 12:23 ^^ was this one all the onther ones were at 9:30 am and 3:30 pm so there was no answers given to his respose but one and he waited all day from 9:30 AM till 12 so there was nothing wrong with him making his choice cause only THREE people gave him a reply ONE which was actully on time before he made his choice

On a Sunday, its hard to get a lot of replies.

I wonder. if Snake wants to change the ones on the car,
or if the ones on the car now, are going to stay.

There are lots of different style exhaust tips,
but, I won't keep looking, if your going to stay with the ones on the car.

the only post he posted up at 12:23 ^^ was this one all the onther ones were at 9:30 am and 3:30 pm so there was no answers given to his respose but one and he waited all day from 9:30 AM till 12 so there was nothing wrong with him making his choice cause only THREE people gave him a reply ONE which was actully on time before he made his choice

Sorry thoes are the ones I picked there for trucks thatsss what the sticker said I have seen them on outhers cars and well I like them not to sure how far out they should sit past the bumper tho .

Sorry thoes are the ones I picked there for trucks thatsss what the sticker said I have seen them on outhers cars and well I like them not to sure how far out they should sit past the bumper tho .

i don't personally like those. but if your using them make them so just like 3/4" stick out past the bumper. anymore then that looks stupid.

-
Back