Exhaust too loud, battery too dead, milkshakes too hot.

-

Craig Burriss

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
While driving my Duster home from work I stopped at Chick-fil-a for some food and milkshakes. My battery is suffering and will barely start the car, so I left it running through the drive-thru, yelling my order loud enough to be heard from across the street. They didn't have my order ready when I got to the window, so they had me go wait in the parking lot. Right as they gave me my food, a guy pulls up in the spot next to me asking something about my car. I have side exit exhaust, so when someone is parked next to me it echoes back into my face. After asking the guy what he said 4 times, I just said "YEAH!", and drove off. He looked confused, but my battery was too dead to shut it off, and my milkshakes were melting.
Sorry random confused dude.

I'm not planning on making my car quieter. But I probably will get a new battery, and another milkshake...

i usually cant hear a word either, so i just smile and give a thumbs up

Lmao.:rofl::steering:

What flavor of shake? Cherry, strawberry, vanilla for me.
While driving my Duster home from work I stopped at Chick-fil-a for some food and milkshakes. My battery is suffering and will barely start the car, so I left it running through the drive-thru, yelling my order loud enough to be heard from across the street. They didn't have my order ready when I got to the window, so they had me go wait in the parking lot. Right as they gave me my food, a guy pulls up in the spot next to me asking something about my car. I have side exit exhaust, so when someone is parked next to me it echoes back into my face. After asking the guy what he said 4 times, I just said "YEAH!", and drove off. He looked confused, but my battery was too dead to shut it off, and my milkshakes were melting.
Sorry random confused dude.

I'm not planning on making my car quieter. But I probably will get a new battery, and another milkshake...

I also have a pretty loud exhaust system with a big honking cam and it always cracks me up, somebody will be looking at me like they just stepped in dog s*** and as I look the other way I'll see two people staring at me with four thumbs up their eyes lit up like they just got a diamond ring for their birthday what you going to do.:lol:

Years ago, when going thru drivethru's with my 69 Coronet R/T, 440. 284-484 cam, headers and burned out glasspacks-Loud. They would always ask me to shut my car of because they couldn't hear me. Those were the days!

My friend had a Chevy. People would ask him to shut his car off so they could breathe.

Years ago one of my friends had a 71 demon 340 all done up. He liked it to have a low rumble. But the Harley’s with the shotgun pipes scared the **** out of him one to many times. So he made electric solenoid cut outs on his collector extensions. Scared the crap out of many Harley riders LMAO

-
Back