Expecting Again !!!!

-

70dartks

Reaction score
Just found out yesterday that my wife and I are expecting our second child. Time to start working a little harder. My 2 year old daughter is probably going to be a little jealous.

Congrat's to you and your wife! What grate news. Sounds like you got your christmas gift early this year.

Congrats dude! I too jsut found out about 2 weeks ago that my wife is pregnant too! She is only 6.5 weeks along now so I am not getting too excited yet.

How far along is she?

Congrats to you and the wife..what a Christmas present:cheers:..i've got 2 little girls myself the "apples" of daddys eyes..and future race car drivers..

.... ya all know how this happens.. right ?

Cool... I got two daughters and dont know what I woulld do without them.

Congrats.... enjoy it

-RPM

yup anouther hot roderrrrrrrrrrrr.They will want to drive dads car.My 3 have and loved every moment of it ofcource i was in the passenger seat lol.good luck and pease be with you all.

Best wishes to you and your wife. One day they will be grown up and gone before you know it.

Congrats 70dart and dart guy!! Christmas definately did come early for your families. There for sure couldnt be a better present in the world!!

It sounds like there will be two new FABO babies in Augest
what a happy thread, Congratulations, Nothing can take your hart and make life so new as a child being born, Just a heads up, Treva had to have strawberry pies every other night after 6 mouths so get ready to do some pampering dad's.

Congrats to both of you!!My little one is turning 2 in a couple weeks.Man that was fast.Time flys,enjoy them while their small.

-
Back