Explain your username here --->

-
I picked 9 because my wife's cousin ( who I haven't met) was born in 1964. If you add six and four together then subtract one you get 9. Along those same lines I picked 2 because it is 1/2 of the Roman number IV and I like grapes. And B obviously because it's the third letter in the alphabet. But most of you have probably already figured that out. It's also my safe word when the sex gets a little too rough.

HOOAH!!

CB handle.All my friends call me scrap,scrappy,scrapmetal, crapmetal,scrapmental with was the name of my last car!

My dad and his family immigrated from a small village in Czechoslovakia in 1933 when he was 6 years old. One of my cousins went back there about 10 years ago and found that there are relatives still living in the same house that he was born in.
My Canadian Paternal Grandmother was of Yugoslavian Blood

I started out as "Rainy Day Auto" which is still my user name on FBBO and FCBO. It is the name of the shop of my dreams that I would open if I won the lotto or somehow came into money to open a shop.

I changed to Princess valiant here because my mom's favorite cartoon to read in the paper was prince valiant. A few years ago they discontinued the cartoon series in the local newspaper, so my mom said "I guess there's no more prince valiant so I will entertain myself with the adventures of princess valiant instead" as she pointed to my 63 valiant in the garage and laughed.

I have a 63 and 69 valiant.
Weren't You Rani Dart in FBBO over a decade ago?

Last edited:
I own an A12.
Sweet! One of my Bucket list rides. My Local Mopar Building/ Beer Bros and I were BenchRacing on the Dream Mopar thing. Mostly E body guys, they were all about em. I said "69 1/2 A-12 Supertrack Pak in lime.. everyone just nodded and grunted, like, why are we so narrow...! Then I brought up an M code... lol

Ironracer= I bought a sitting for over 5 years 1977 Ironhead sportster Cafe Racer XLCR. Bike was owned by a friend, and before that, the top 2 old school Harley Techs in the Bay (one voted best in Fl) built it for Jan, the lady that owns Tampa V Twin with her Husband Dale. She has, or had, an Extended Swingarm 50s tire one, a knobby tire one for dirt, and another. The Bike is hopped up ( high comp Manley forged pistons, .565 cams, oversized valve and ported till Ya can see through em Hemispheric heads, along with an S@S intake and carb with drag pipes. She ran at Sunshine Speedway in the 1990s almost every weekend. She's almost 2x heavy as me, and was rolling very low 7s in the 8th. So, even though I'm A Mopar Psycho, the name popped up and fit...i used to ride all over Tampa Bay with my sawzall and 12" demo blade sticking outta the bags, a skill Saw, pouches and cords wrapped around my neck..

20220826_015723.jpg

Last edited:
Ironracer= I bought a sitting for over 5 years 1977 Ironhead sportster Cafe Racer XLCR. Bike was owned by a friend, and before that, the top 2 old school Harley Techs in the Bay (one voted best in Fl) built Jan, the lady that owns Tampa V Twin with her Husband Dale. She has, or had, an Extended Swingarm 50s tire one, a knobby tire one for dirt, and another. The Bike is hopped up ( high comp Manley forged pistons, .565 cams, oversized valve and ported till Ya can see through em Hemispheric heads, along with an S@S intake and carb with drag pipes. She ran at Sunshine Speedway in the 1990s almost every weekend. She's almost 2x heavy as me, and was rolling very low 7s in the 8th. So, even though I'm A Mopar Psycho, the name popped up and fit...i used to ride all over Tampa Bay with my sawzall and 12" demo blade sticking outta the bags, a skill Saw, pouches and cords wrapped around my neck..

View attachment 1715981056

Love to see another pic or two of that bad boy!

Love to see another pic or two of that bad boy!
I'm in the Hospital, darn it. I was going to do a high dollar pristine resto on it, so I had my Mopar Brother that is 2nd in Command at Ed Morse Caddy do up the gas and oil tank, along with the rest of the fiberglass body parts. Just got em back, and now I'm sick. Dammit. Pic below started the madness, instead of a simple repair

20190606_165213.jpg

20191014_164642.jpg

Last edited:
Ironracer= I bought a sitting for over 5 years 1977 Ironhead sportster Cafe Racer XLCR. Bike was owned by a friend, and before that, the top 2 old school Harley Techs in the Bay (one voted best in Fl) built it for Jan, the lady that owns Tampa V Twin with her Husband Dale. She has, or had, an Extended Swingarm 50s tire one, a knobby tire one for dirt, and another. The Bike is hopped up ( high comp Manley forged pistons, .565 cams, oversized valve and ported till Ya can see through em Hemispheric heads, along with an S@S intake and carb with drag pipes. She ran at Sunshine Speedway in the 1990s almost every weekend. She's almost 2x heavy as me, and was rolling very low 7s in the 8th. So, even though I'm A Mopar Psycho, the name popped up and fit...i used to ride all over Tampa Bay with my sawzall and 12" demo blade sticking outta the bags, a skill Saw, pouches and cords wrapped around my neck..

View attachment 1715981056
Always had a soft spot in my heart for the XLCRs- or maybe it's more of a soft spot in my head... I'm like that. I also liked BSA Rocket IIIs when I could still afford them... I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.

Always had a soft spot in my heart for the XLCRs- or maybe it's more of a soft spot in my head... I'm like that. I also liked BSA Rocket IIIs when I could still afford them... I guess I'm just a glutton for punishment.
British Sterling Arms built a Badass Bike, Professor! The XLCR is top heavy, but will still carve a corner and drag pegs... just underpowered from the Factory for what it was supposed to be

I'm in the Hospital, darn it. I was going to do a high dollar pristine resto on it, so I had my Mopar Brother that is 2nd in Command at Ed Morse Caddy do up the gas and oil tank, along with the rest of the fiberglass body parts. Just got em back, and now I'm sick. Dammit. Pic below started the madness, instead of a simple repair

View attachment 1715981057

View attachment 1715981058
In the hospital? Is that the remnants of the Covid that led to bronchitis? That's some nasty stuff - get well soon.

Back in the day (mid 90s) I had a slant six Dart and another guy in our group also named Mike had a 440 Duster (11 second car with full cage, mini tub, 3.91, etc).

People started calling us both Mike Mopar, but that causes obvious problems. One day a bunch of us were hanging out and someone called me Mike autopar. Everyone thought that was the most hilarious thing, so the name stuck. And 3000 because autopar was not available on most sites when I was signing up so I needed something random to add. The 3000 really means nothing.

But what is "Autopar" and why was that so funny? Up until about 20 years ago there were two brands of Chrysler replacement parts in Canada; Mopar and Autopar. Our PERCEPTION was that Mopar was the performance oriented / higher quality parts, and Autopar was the 2nd line stuff. So the slant 6 guy is called Autopar and the 440 guy is called Mopar.

Now the internet teaches us the truth. "Mopar" was trademarked in the US by Chrysler but never in Canada (I'm in Canada). When Chrysler tried to use Mopar in Canada they found it was too close to another trademark that already existed so they had to use something else in Canada, and "Autopar" was born. So it turns out Mopar and Autopar are the same parts packaged differently, one for the US and the other for Canada. At some point in the late 80s Mopar slowly started replacing Autopar in Canada, and now the Autopar brand is no longer a thing and hasn't been for many years.

Because..........................Nothing could be finer than to be in a 69er in the morning.

At this point we wont go into details.

-
Back