-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrichard

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Dart 4 Door Sedan, 225 c.i. Slant Six, column-shift three speed with only 45,000 ORIGINAL miles.

I bought this car about a year ago from a guy who found it six years previously. It had been well taken care of but had been sitting for quite some time when he bought it. So he did the following work on it:
NEW:

Michelin tires,
Master cylinder and brakes all the way around,
Shocks front and rear,
Wheel bearings,
Fuel tank, lines and fuel pump.
He installed a professionally rebuilt carburetor as well as a Pertronix electronic ignition conversion kit. It has had a complete tune up including plugs, wires, cap and battery. This car starts and runs very well.

Since I bought it, I have done the following to continue to keep it a very solid runner:

NEW:
Radiator, Water Pump, Hoses, Thermostat, Belt
Glove Box, Door Window Seals on Front Doors for the track that runs up the vent window, Replaced one seal for the passenger wiper pivot,
The body and floor are both straight and solid. The trunk is immaculate. The interior is very clean save for wear on the driver's side of the bench seat and the back of it. I have covered the bottom part of the seat. I also repaired some of the cracks on the dash, although one new one has appeared.

I have additional parts including:

The rest of the window channel seals for all four doors
A nice 73 mainifold with gaskets, electronic choke, etc. Had planned to do this replacement this summer if I kept the car.
Various engine firewall seals (I replaced a few of them)
Service manuals, including Factory 72 manual
A set of dog dish hubcaps that were originally on the car

PM me if interested. I have been driving the car as a daily driver and it runs great and is a REALLY clean car. It could easily be made into a sleeper or just driven.

Clear VA title and the car is in Ashburn, VA

$3,000 asking price.

View attachment IMG_2682.jpg

View attachment dart15.jpg

View attachment dart14.jpg

View attachment IMG_3172.jpg

View attachment IMG_2687.jpg

Surprised no one has commented on this one. I have seen several of these lately and this one is a hell of a deal. Not a V-8 but it would make a nice ecomomical driver.

Good luck with the sale.

Surprised no one has commented on this one. I have seen several of these lately and this one is a hell of a deal. Not a V-8 but I would make a nice ecomomical driver.

Good luck with the sale.

No kiddin. Specially with what gas is fixin to do. Dang nice car. I'll swap you one of my cats for it.

Thanks for commenting. It really is probably a steal based on what I have seen out there. I've been keeping track of gas mileage and get about 21 average. The car is a great driver and I have been using it that way about 3 days a week since last spring. It just goes and goes and goes.

I have added more pictures here:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Aatm7Jy4btGi7

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back