ez-wire harness 18 curcuits $180

-

dart67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I need to wire my complete car (71 duster), has anyone used this harness and will it do the whole car,how easy is it to install,where can you buy it?
Thanks

ezwiring.com I am going to buy the 21 circuit one, check out the threads there is some info on the ez

i've got the 21 circuit from ezwiring also. i'm just starting this weekend so i'll keep this forum informed on the progress. in my case i'll be using jeep headlights and led lights for everything else as well as electric windows and seats, electric fuel pump and radiator fans so its not a problem for me that the harness is set up for g.m. as thats probably their biggest customer base. I'll need to get a few brand X connectors but thats ok. however the kit includes diagrams/directions for use on fords and mopars. the directions are clear and from the researching that i've did before buying i think it'll be a nicer kit and definitely more complete than a comparable painless kit. american autowire also has a nice harness i've been told.
..keep you posted
-pauly

I was going to mention the American Autowire, I just bumped into a guy that has been building streetrods and musclecars for 30 years and the AA is the only set he'll use. He said you tell them what your app is and they customize it for you. I installed a painless harness into a 50 Studebaker Pro-Street..it was easy up to the point the guy who owned the car threw the directions away..along with the connectors.

-
Back