EZ wiring connections

-

synchro66

Reaction score
My EZ wiring harness has 2 wires left over and Im not sure about what to do
The 2 wires i'm not sure about are:

Wire 1 ...It is labelled FAN FAN ( Wire labled FAN POWER has been connected already to Main fan)

Wire 2 i'm also not sure about ...It is labelled AC/HEAT power ( Wire labellled AC COMPRESSOR has already been connected to compressor unit.)

Do I just leave these two wires disconnected ??
Thanks
Bruce

EZ wire should have a customer support number. Probably would be a question for them.

Taking a guess, the fan-fan wire is likely designed to work with the fan pwr wire and a switch. If you have things routed differently, the wire may be redundant.

Other wire sounds like a power source for your heater fan or for an application you don't have. These kits are universal in design and it is not unusual for extra circuits like this. Don't connect them if you don't need them, but be sure to insulate the unused ends and dress them out of the way.

According to a local car club guru who I bumped into today, and who has wired a few cars withEZ wiring looms, The FAN FAN wire is as Gryzynx suggested ..the fan switch activator and the AC/HEAT POWER is to power an aircon/heater unit .
Thanks for that

According to a local car club guru who I bumped into today, and who has wired a few cars withEZ wiring looms, The FAN FAN wire is as Gryzynx suggested ..the fan switch activator and the AC/HEAT POWER is to power an aircon/heater unit .
Thanks for that

call Sean at E Z, one smart dude!------------bob

Thanks for that

Why is it that you cannot tell us what the part no. is on your harness???

All you need is.............

the wire numbers...................

and the destructions..............

-
Back