f body roadrunner, very rare blue, car is like new, mopar nats winner,magazine car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

barnfindcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have only had this car for a short time, it is a 1976 road runner, bahama blue, very few made, most made in orange, i was told there is less than 33 made, also told there are only 6 with black interior and one with black and silver, this is it! it won mopar nationals awards 2 years and was a mopar collectors guide feature car, december 1997 issue, 4 spd, date coded wires, hoses, a very nice car, asking 13,700:toothy10: email, [email protected] located in souther wisconsin, 1 hour north of chicago.:bootysha: found out i owe $21000 in taxes this year, gotta go!!!! if you have ever considered this body road runner, you will never get a chance to buy one this unique and clean again, i dont think i can remember seeing one this nice in the last 25 years its a very pretty car

76 runner.jpg

76 runner 174.jpg

76 runner 176.jpg

Very nice car. I'd love to have it sittin' in my garage... I owned a orange '77 R.R. in 1980, from California. I loved that car. Traded it in on a new '82 t-top Mirada. Good luck with the sale.

i have only had this car for a short time, it is a 1976 road runner, bahama blue, very few made, most made in orange, i was told there is less than 33 made, also told there are only 6 with black interior and one with black and silver, this is it! it won mopar nationals awards 2 years and was a mopar collectors guide feature car, december 1997 issue, 4 spd, date coded wires, hoses, a very nice car, asking 13,700:toothy10: email, [email protected] located in souther wisconsin, 1 hour north of chicago.:bootysha: found out i owe $21000 in taxes this year, gotta go!!!! if you have ever considered this body road runner, you will never get a chance to buy one this unique and clean again, i dont think i can remember seeing one this nice in the last 25 years its a very pretty car

How much for the center caps? Ha! Just kiddin! Wish you were closer to Virginia, thats a very nice 76...hope she goes to a good home...Dave

yes the plate is wisconsin, that is my wifes daily friver int he summer(i mostly drive it)

$21000 in taxes. that sucks. what the hell did you do to have to pay that much. i am getting back $8400 in taxes again this year..

i had some investment properties i sold when things got tough, then i got a great job, still have to pay cap gains, i have had some people email me asking for more pics, if you want more pics get me your email address, these files wont load here

What motor is in the car? Does it have a sunroof? What rear end and gears? Maybe a shot from under the hood and trunk. Very nice car. I have 76 RR and it is a factory 360 with sunroof with buckets and console auto. It is orange and missing some pieces. Great car you have there and i did PM a guy over on B Bodies about your car. He's looking.

MAN!!!! That car is really cool. I sure would love to have that. I've alway's liked those. I used to get flipped so much crap back in the 80's for liking those.

Man that sure is a beautiful car!
The airdamns and flare really make it pop.

No matter how much you think you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we all learn something new every day,, your never to old to learn something new................................. I learn 5 new things every day, I just have trouble remembering what they were ........................

:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

its a 318 4speed car, i will try to upload a pic of the underside but i have had problems in the past

Trying to help with the sale, this is a VERY nice car, here's some re-sized pics.

Good luck with the sale, by the way, I'm still interested...

thank you very much, i had a hard time trying to resize, by the way i love the duster,my first car was a 70 duster, still love them and hope to have another some day

I'd love to own your car.
You'd be lucky to ever again find an original car in that condition.
Looks like it has all the bells and whistles!
Have you been approached by any concours judges?

no, this car is very nice but not a concours level car, although the restorer spent alot of time and money getting much of this car correct it isnt that level a vehicle, i will say without much effort this is still a very high level showable car, retouch some of the bracketry, cad paint a few parts,cast spray some stuff this car would show awsome, the owner used to trailor it and around the last 5 years started driving it. thanks for all the kind comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back