-
Status
Not open for further replies.

iheartmydart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 4 door. 225 ci slant 6. 3 spd auto.
everything but the motor has a lil over 100xxx miles. the previous owner bought a "new" (rebuilt) motor in 97 from bumper to bumper, and it was parked in 99. he said it should have about 15-20xxx miles on the motor. it has the rebuilders plate on the bottom of the block with all the specs on the rebuild and ill be happy to show it to ya. it was rebuilt by National engine rebuilders of america. bored .030 over, all the works...... its even still got almost all the blue paint on the block and head.....lol. it has new plugs and wires, new air filter, new fuel pump, new battery, about 1k on the oil change and new headlights. the tranny shifts great. and it has new u-joints, front and rear. the body is in great shape for its age, only thing is the rear bumper has been pulled out a lil on the pasenger side, looks like they hung sumething pulling forward, its not bad tho. it had a vynl top on it and i pulled it off and painted the top black (the orignial top color). theres a small rust spot close to the drivers side top corner of the windshild. theres also a surface rust spot on the nose..... and the grille is cracked. it still has all the chrome trim on it, (to hold the vynl on, around the windshield, and around the rear window), and its still beautiful!! all and all the body is in great shape for its age....
the interior is in pretty good shape too. aside from the bottom of the drivers seat. the rest of the front seat and the back seat are beautiful, especially when armor-alled (sp check lol). the carpet is great in the back, and ok in the front. it could stand to be replaced, but its fine now... the dash is in great shape, no cracks or anything!! it has a center console/cd player holder that i made from white pine and painted black. it also has a autometer (i think) small black tach. i used a stock screw in the plastic trim to mount it so i wouldnt have to drill any holes. it has a JVC deck thatll play any CD that u stick in it (burnt cds, MP3's, etc.). has no-name brand 1" dome tweeters (sound great!) 1 pionerr 4x6 2 way in the center console, and 2 gm premium sound 6x9 2ways in the back, i used them because they look stock and sound great. also has all four floor mats. thats prolly about it on the interior.
there are 2 problems with the car that i know, it needs the brake booster rebuil, it has a vaccum leak somewhere inside it and right now i have the vaccum hose plugged off. it still has brakes there just manual for now. it needs a factory fuel tank. theres a tank in the trunk thats piped in, and it works fine. im sure its not safe, but its been drove like that for months now.....
i have 3 sets of wheels/tires. the 17" enkies that everyone loves soo much :D, they have brand new tires, the 14" factory steelies with the uber cool dodge smoothie wheels covers, they have no tires, and a set of 15" steelies with fresh black paint and s-10 beauty rings (not the smooth full-size ones) and damn near new tires.

this is a factory air car too. i charged the system myself (freeze-12) but i believe theres air in the lines. it blows cool, but not cold. its still bubbling in the site glass, and i know there is enough coolant. and the system is holding pressure.

also have original owners manual and accessory guide.

located in sherwood, AR and test drives are welcome!

im sure im forgetting something, and if so, ill add later

now for pix! sorry for the hugeness and crappiness of the pics, i used a cell phone cam.

feel free to post any questions as ill be happy to answer them

im asking 3K or best offer

PIC-0039.jpg

PIC-0038.jpg

PIC-0037.jpg

PIC-0036.jpg

PIC-0035.jpg

PIC-0034.jpg

PIC-0033.jpg

PIC-0031.jpg

PIC-0006.jpg

PIC-0020.jpg

PIC-0017.jpg

PIC-0016.jpg

PIC-0015.jpg

PIC-0014.jpg

PIC-0013.jpg

PIC-0012.jpg

PIC-0011.jpg

PIC-0010.jpg

PIC-0004.jpg

PIC-0040.jpg

PIC-0039.jpg

PIC-0039.jpg

PIC-0038.jpg

PIC-0038.jpg

PIC-0037.jpg

PIC-0037.jpg

PIC-0036.jpg

PIC-0036.jpg

PIC-0035.jpg

PIC-0035.jpg

PIC-0034.jpg

PIC-0034.jpg

PIC-0033.jpg

PIC-0033.jpg

PIC-0031.jpg

PIC-0031.jpg

PIC-0006.jpg

PIC-0006.jpg

PIC-0020.jpg

PIC-0020.jpg

PIC-0017.jpg

PIC-0017.jpg

PIC-0016.jpg

PIC-0016.jpg

PIC-0015.jpg

PIC-0015.jpg

PIC-0014.jpg

PIC-0014.jpg

PIC-0013.jpg

PIC-0013.jpg

PIC-0012.jpg

PIC-0012.jpg

PIC-0011.jpg

PIC-0011.jpg

PIC-0010.jpg

PIC-0010.jpg

PIC-0004.jpg

PIC-0004.jpg

PIC-0040.jpg

PIC-0040.jpg

That's a good car for the money, The ENKEI wheels are totally out of place on a 70's car, but to each his own.

still here.... bump. would trade for running SB (chevy,ford,dodge, dosent matter) and auto tranny with overdrive. got a 88 rx7 that needs a new motor :D:D

dont have the enkei wheels. just the two sets of factories

pm returned. and yes, im in central arkansas

i had a offer for a 318. just FYI for anyone else, i already have one, looking for something else.

thanks agian you guys

id take $1300 cash money if its picked up. hopefully fixing to be moving to florida to start a new job, and i plan on getting rid of most of what i got, and starting over down there...

bump. need gone. got new job. gotta move and cant take it with me :(
$1000 or best offer. dont need trades anymore. just $$

come on now, $1000 and nobody wants her??? practicly no rust, great paint, runs great. and its a factory a/c car.... i feel like im trying to give it away at that price. can someone fill me in? i know its a slant six 4 door, but does that make it not worth ANYTHING???

come on now, $1000 and nobody wants her??? practicly no rust, great paint, runs great. and its a factory a/c car.... i feel like im trying to give it away at that price. can someone fill me in? i know its a slant six 4 door, but does that make it not worth ANYTHING???

There's not a large market for 30+ year old four door cars.... and most of that market would rather spend $1k on a 4 door car that was 15 years old instead of 30+.

Please do not take this as an insult; have you checked to see what a scrap yard would give you for it?

The crunch is that the car is worth more to you then anyone else since it's probably been very reliable to you. That's why you're better off keeping it and driving it into the ground or scrapping it then trying to sell it to someone else.

well someone make me a offer. THIS CAR HAS TO GO!!! I CANNOT TAKE IT. I HAVE NO WAY TO TAKE IT.

MAKE ME AN OFFER.

I'd love to make an offer on that car but it's too far away. I'd drive that one every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back