-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatlander

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here's my ad from Kansas City craig's list and pics can be found there as well. Asking 6250 for For A-Body Only members.

1966 Dart GT:

273 v-8, 904 tranny, 7 1/4 rear end. Car is in very good shape, no rust through or body filler, repainted this spring along with new seals around doors, windows, trunk. The floors and frame are solid as is all body panels. Engine and tranny run out fine and nice power. I added the 4-v along with the Charger air cleaner and finned valve covers. Drives and brakes straight. All the trim is there and in very good shape. Only things wrong are ammeter quit, fuel tank sending unit needs replaced, rear seat isn't exact match to fronts, recover rear package tray, quarter size hole in headliner, one crack in dashpad. Windows are in great shape and roll as should. Now running on 14" wheels with red line caps, I still have the 13s and original hubcaps. Great little car I purchased four years ago that had been in locked storage for 15 years. I'm only looking to sell it so I can buy a 63-65 Riviera. Also interested in early Polara. Almost forgot, has fender tag and certicard.

620-820-1714
message and evening: 620-763-2512
I can e-mail more pictures

IMGA0347.JPG

IMGA0348.JPG

IMGA0351.JPG

IMGA0350.JPG

IMGA0353.JPG

Nice Dart there Flatlander. The price is right! I'm getting estimates for paint/body work and they are more than what you're asking. Good luck. toolmanmike

Thanks Mike. I got it listed on CL for 6750 which is still a good price. I've got a local couple coming by this afternoon to look at it. Might be gone sooner than I figured, kinda sad.

Good luck. All I get are crackheads and liars. So if you can sell it you're a leg up

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back