fabo addict!

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
You know its bad when your using both the phone and desk top at the same time lol just got the dress up parts in from member! So I got them the stereo and ladder bar on the hood to do.

Attachments

• 20130118_151753.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 188
Careful on that Edddy/lynx foam air cleaner element.One good backfire,lights that baby up.Make sure you tune without it.

x2 on the filter being a serious fire hazard / project killer AND the addiction. :-D More than not, I'll have FABO open in more than one Google Chrome tab. I don't have a smart phone but would probably have it on there too if I did.

I have 2 laptops open right now with chat on in a open tab. Sometimes I split screen chat and FABO or FABO and Facebook. tmm

While drinking a Fireball, watching Barrett Jackson and popping popcorn for my 15 year old. (he has had the flu all week and is starting to feel better)

You know its bad when your using both the phone and desk top at the same time lol just got the dress up parts in from member! So I got them the stereo and ladder bar on the hood to do.

Cool on your new parts.

Careful on that Edddy/lynx foam air cleaner element.One good backfire,lights that baby up.Make sure you tune without it.

x2 on the filter being a serious fire hazard / project killer AND the addiction. :-D More than not, I'll have FABO open in more than one Google Chrome tab. I don't have a smart phone but would probably have it on there too if I did.

thanks guys I never tune with an air cleaner on thankfully the car has already been tuned lol have only had one under hood fire it was in my 67 coronet to much carb for the 318 lol I was young and figured bigger was better.

I love the look of them aircleaners in tell i dang near burned a car up over it lol Be careful bud

ive seen guys suck pieces of foam down their carbs. just a friendly heads up . keep your eye on the condition of the foam underneath.

i have those same covers on my 360
and yes the wheel well houses were painted black from the factory LOL

Attachments

• d424.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 159
Find a nail. Hammer it into the wall of your garage. Hang up your new air cleaner.
Problem solved! tmm

hum thinking on it now I might find a different element for it maybe make my own lol my car sucks a lot of air and wouldn't want the foam in the carb or worse dang it!

well its done lol and took the safety measures I added a steel mesh before the element and added a small piece of regular element so if it ever does back fire it wont get to the foam

Attachments

• 20130119_152230.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 122
-
Back