fabo farmers, what kind of tractor?

-
You shouldn't be hitting a lot of rocks with the bush hog, you will end up breaking something, maybe you are mowing to low?
As for picking them up, I x2 what Dallas said. I think the damn things reproduce!
C

Well, I took out a blade on the hog! Got a small rock hung up underneath and before I could lift, KABOOM! darn it was loud! Thankfully it stayed under the housing. Have a set of replacement blades but can't get the nuts and bolts off. Rusted pretty well together. Tried everything but an oxy/ace torch. do not have them in my arsenal. Do have another torch that gets the nut hot, and I was able to move one side about half off, but still rusted tight as ,,,,,
Any ideas? Cut the nuts off and get new nuts and bolts?
a before and a couple of after pics.

Attachments

• IMG_62123030.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_62653030.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_62633030.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 68
There is some penetrating oil called Kroil (creeping oil) that works better than anything, but it is pricy and kind of hard to find. PBlaster is good. I'd turn the hog upside down and soak the be-jeezus out of the nuts, let them sit over night and soak them again, then use the longest cheater-bar I could find. If you cut the nuts off, the hog will just get lazy and fat.

-
Back