FABO Magazine

-

mormanman

Reaction score
I don't know if the idea had come up before but the other day at work i was reading some Mopar Action, Mopar Muscle, and Hot Rod magazines and yeah I like them but I also get sick of reading about Novas and Camaros and Challengers and Chargers and all the other 'popular' stuff. I did read the article about the demon and the duster though.
I was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way or if i'm the only one and if it might be possible to start. I understand it wouldn't be free and it may blow FABO up way more than some want but would it not make the price of your A body skyrocket?
Just a thought.
Maybe just a quarterly magazine.

I don't know about the rest of FABO but, I would much rather my Abody's stay cheap to where we can still afford to have 2-6 of them instead of only being able to afford 1 of them and not being able to find cars or parts due to inflated pricing. Have you tried to buy Charger parts or heaven forbid trying to buy a whole Charger!!
Besides, we have a FABO magazine already;
CAR HUNT! FABOZENE:cool:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1567098#post1567098

And it's right here on FABO!!
We had been thinking of broading it with restore articles and such instead of having just car hunting.
Give it a look and see what you think. You also get it for free and don't have to leave your house to pay money for it!!
Don't forget either, ink on paper is a dying art form. It is expensive to produce, expensive to distribute, expensive to buy.
I should know, I was in printing for 30 years, it's a dying art medum.
Have a good one today!
John:coffee2:

A good restoration guide would be very helpful to people like me who have limited experience and funds. I plan on retiring by next May and will finally have time to start my first restoration at 60 yrs old. Just hope my body worn out by 36 years of carrying mail can hold up to the task.

in this economy its not a good idea. magazines are folding and going bankrupt. too much information on the net these days that magazines aren't really needed anymore. personally i prefer to have a magazine in my hands rather then the computer screen but it seems most do not..lol

Not to mention - I'm not interested in publishing a magazine, not to mention all the stuff that goes along with it...

we already have it-- just print the pages you like & staple them together-- instant throne room material!!
Lawrence

-
Back