FABO Meet-N-Greet 2015 Mopars in the Park Farmington Minnesota....Be There!!!

-
It was great meeting you and your car is amazing and the story about is as well.

If you ever want to see what an entire New Old Stock 1968 Barracuda looks like, this 7.5 mile unrestored example is the best there is :prayer:

NO KIDDING!!!! I went and spent some time looking at this car on Sunday... wow!

It sure was a site to see in person and I forgot all about this fine show piece, I enjoyed learning more about this Barracuda, What a great experience!!

1433288404_zpsf2455a4b.jpg

1433288408_zps7eae338f.jpg

First I have to say that it was great meeting more of you folks this year!!! I had a blast.
Unfortunately there was a few of you that I missed. MeMike for one. I was looking for you just before I left but you were off on a mission. Lets hope that next year they don't try to split us all up.
My car ran pretty good but I think my transmission is on it's last leg. I was hoping to get the entire season out of it. Oh well.
For some reason I didn't take too many pictures but here's some of the good ones.

Ted

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 195
  • 008.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 185
  • 010.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 188
  • 004.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 002.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 216
I missed taking a picture of the wood cut out Devils. . Nice shots men !..

This 66 Barracuda belongs to FABO member 66dartsguy, think it has 15K miles and is totally unrestored...these other cars were unrestored as well :glasses7:

You took some great pictures of some great MoPar's 66340SEADAN :blob: :cheers:

You took some great pictures of some great MoPar's 66340SEADAN :blob: :cheers:

Thanks, uploading more now....thought I would just post them in this thread since there are so many other threads for the show from the past. :glasses7:

You did not know I was there did yea :D

Attachments

• Fishypete10.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 165
:thumbup: What an awesome show & I can't say enough positive things about the entire trip!! Many thanks to Keith & Pete for making us feel SO welcome....:D

It was great to see memike again & meet more members too!!

Here's a few pics

Attachments

• P1010836.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 172
  • P1010835.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 157
  • P1010834.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 158
  • P1010833.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 164
  • P1010832.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 161
  • P1010831.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 155
  • P1010837.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 146
One of my favorite cars at the show, vintage custom paint...was found tucked away in a garage and forgotten for many years.....:glasses7: :prayer:

My old factory FM3 70 Dart....the new owner just repainted it and loves it more than I did so it went to a great home! Mopar Collectors Guide even photographed it at the show for an upcoming issue :glasses7:

More FABO members rides.....:glasses7:

the FM3 Duster was a young guns car and she did lots of work to it, nice young lady...BTW....the staff at the show picked her car as one of the "Top 10 Mopars" of the show :cheers:

The only rain we had was on Friday heading to the show, awesome weather Saturday and sunday :glasses7:

Here is a shot of Fishypete and Memike in Pete's 59 Fury heading to the show :glasses7:

:thumbup: What an awesome show & I can't say enough positive things about the entire trip!! Many thanks to Keith & Pete for making us feel SO welcome....:D

It was great to see memike again & meet more members too!!

Here's a few pics

Pete and I were so happy to meet you both, glad you enjoyed the show and hope to see you next year!

Just wanted to say that this years Meet-N-Greet was the best so far...better each year! This year was pretty tough for my dad and I, my mom usually goes to the show and has been going since 1988....she passed away in March and it was not the same without her, last year she took the group pictures I posted of the members....seeing all the smiles really helped us both a lot....and for that I thank you all for making this past weekend a good time....you are all the best and I think of you as family :)

Thank you for stopping by and getting to know the FABO family :cheers:

Pete and I were so happy to meet you both, glad you enjoyed the show and hope to see you next year!

:) One of my favorite memories of this weekend was the 5 of us piling in Pete's 59 & going to dinner. That was awesome & I wish I had taken pics :banghead:

-
Back