FABO Meet-N-Greet 2015 Mopars in the Park Farmington Minnesota....Be There!!!

-
Talked to our snap on guy. He has a 64 Plymouth that he was going to drive up. Wiped out the cam last night. Wish everyone safe travels and that everything stays together.

What's the staus on your car, Ramie??? I will be doing some last-minute busting on mine today and hopefully, no problems to drive it there again!

Not looking good, it looks like the leak came back, but not as bad as last time. It is such a small leak this time, but no telling how much of it is going into the engine. :wack:

I just abused it in the garage like you mentioned on the phone and now I have to play the waiting game. Let it cool down and check it out. Probably wont be until the AM until before I know anything. I'll call you in the morning Doug, to let you know if Im making the trip with you or not.

We made it here, but traffic sucked ***!! Longest drive here....most was spent in 1 or 2nd gear from 494 all the way to Lakeville where our hotel was....rained the whole way here and the valiant doesn't like rain lol..... Memike has been behavin (so far lol) and 6pack2go C is here from AZ.... Just got back from a good dinner and now time for more drinks! Any other FABO members at the Quality Inn? Gonna be a fun weekend. :glasses7:

Not looking good, it looks like the leak came back, but not as bad as last time. It is such a small leak this time, but no telling how much of it is going into the engine. :wack:

I just abused it in the garage like you mentioned on the phone and now I have to play the waiting game. Let it cool down and check it out. Probably wont be until the AM until before I know anything. I'll call you in the morning Doug, to let you know if Im making the trip with you or not.

Good luck and still looking forward I hanging out...car or no car it will still be a good time :glasses7:

Dana and myself had a blast today! Met up with Doug (mobilecustoms) and his girlfriend Stacy at his house and made the cruise to the show together. The car ran great and no problems after my head gasket fiasco this past week.

There was a very nice turn out for the meet and greet and got to meet some new faces. Sorry I will forget your names by tomorrow. It was also very cool that memike and 6pk2goDemon made the trip from way out of state, for this show.

View attachment IMG_20150530_132641407.jpg

View attachment IMG_20150530_110959785.jpg

1433013116_zps2c0aff03.jpg

I'm the guy with the twins hat in the front row on the left.

This is a pic of the dart and the MN river Saturday morning.

1433043668_zps26c385a1.jpg

I'll try my best, I didnt get to catch everyone's names. Here is who I do know, and sorry if I messed up some names.

Back row standing:
memike (Mike), mobilecustoms (Doug), jtkaaa07 (Jeff), between Doug and Jeff is Jeff's mother in law forgot her username and name, green shirt hiding in the back is me straightlinespeed (Ramie), DusTed (Ted), Sorry I dont know the next 3 people, toolmanmike (Mike), dont remember his user name but the guy in the yellow shirt is Scott, next 2 guys I didnt catch there names, then you have 66340sedan (Keith), last guy standing I forgot his name also.

Front row kneeling:
skep419 (Sam), 6pk2goDemon (C), fishypete (Pete), and last one, I didnt catch his name.

Here's a video 20 miles into the trip Saturday morning 6ish.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2SXnQfdmm_0[/ame]

I've seen some of those faces on the wall at my local post office! :)

Hope you all had a great time!

Looks like you all had a great time. Sorry I missed it this year. Next year...

Looks like THAT was a great time !! Hope we can get as many together here on the East Coast at Carlisle !!!

Hey Speed;
Add me in your list; Orangeish shirt in back row, Lkopaska / Lon Kopaska Dsm. Ia.

Had a great time nice meeting new faces;
Thanks again to Keith and Pete. Lon;

Got home a hour ago. Great show and super Meet and Greet. Thanks to Keith and Pete for hosting. I didn't get a chance to say Hi to everyone but I hope to come back next year and meet more of you. Who are these kids?

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 231
3rd from the right standing, Pa Karp (Curt Rees) A56 Yellow 'Cuda.

Pa karp

Glad you guys had a great meeting. Wish I was there!

At the sametime it's great to get a face to some of the members I've been talking with over the phone and also emailed to!
:burnout:

I'm the guy in the yellow shirt. Had fun meeting new people. Glad the admins made it to the show from far away places for a great show on a beautiful day!

Hey Speed;
Add me in your list; Orangeish shirt in back row, Lkopaska / Lon Kopaska Dsm. Ia.

Had a great time nice meeting new faces;
Thanks again to Keith and Pete. Lon;

Hey Lon, I know we talked a little bit but sorry I didnt catch your name. Good to meet ya.

3rd from the right standing, Pa Karp (Curt Rees) A56 Yellow 'Cuda.

Pa karp

Thanks Curt! Sorry, I didnt get to chat with you.

I'm the guy in the yellow shirt. Had fun meeting new people. Glad the admins made it to the show from far away places for a great show on a beautiful day!

Thanks Scott for the username, just couldnt place it LOL.

Pictures of the show and swap?

We all took lots of pictures...but I just got home and will try to get some pictures up soon :glasses7:

The Meet-N-Greet went great, so many people where there! One member estimated about 50 members total, met many in the show and swap while out walking around that were not in the group photo...also had many members sign the banners (had 3 this year...Memike and C had theirs too) that we also missed seeing. Thanks to all who stopped by and made it all happen. So many great smiles, stories, laughs.... I thought it was awesome :cheers:

-
Back