FABO Meet-N-Greet 2015 Mopars in the Park Farmington Minnesota....Be There!!!

-
HI
we are heading up friday morning about 340 miles, hope everything goes good.lol my daughter will have her moulin rouge duster in the winners building this year, she is so excited for this show,she has worked so hard on this car over the last 4 years! gotta give her alot of credit for putting this car together and showing so much interest in cars, by the way she is 17 and just graduated high school , where has the time gone??
hope to see all of you there.

HI
we are heading up friday morning about 340 miles, hope everything goes good.lol my daughter will have her moulin rouge duster in the winners building this year, she is so excited for this show,she has worked so hard on this car over the last 4 years! gotta give her alot of credit for putting this car together and showing so much interest in cars, by the way she is 17 and just graduated high school , where has the time gone??
hope to see all of you there.

That's really cool...:glasses7:

Heading out early tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. I'm not leaving until early Saturday morning. its only a 2 hour drive for us. So if there's something that anyone needs that might be in my garage or I can pick up from the store tomorrow night let me know.
AND DONT SAY MORE BEER!!!!

Ted

Hey Ted..............................we need more beer! lol

Hey guys. I'm not leaving until early Saturday morning. its only a 2 hour drive for us. So if there's something that anyone needs that might be in my garage or I can pick up from the store tomorrow night let me know.
AND DONT SAY MORE BEER!!!!

Ted

But you can get Spotted Cow!

I dont know if Im going to be able to make it now.. I have a damn antifreeze leak and I believe its a blown head gasket, but still diagnosing. I have the engine opened up right now and I took the next two days off to try to get it up and running for the show..

You can still come without a car!!! Don't rush it bud and good luck :glasses7:

The dart is all fixed up. The best it's ever ran. Took the girlfriend out for supper. On our way home we went her way. short shifted 2nd gear out of town. Turns out I wasn't out of town. Got popped going 71 in a 45.

The dart is all fixed up. The best it's ever ran. Took the girlfriend out for supper. On our way home we went her way. short shifted 2nd gear out of town. Turns out I wasn't out of town. Got popped for 71 in a 45.

Ouch :banghead:

I'll pack in the morning, gotta change some wheels over on my car and clean it a little...hope to leave tomorrow by 1, check in is 3 at our hotel so should be there, been a busy week with Memike but lots of fun, he will be at the hotel along with FISHYPETE and a few other FABO guests....can't wait :glasses7:

"it sounded like you were giving it everything it had". No officer I had more pedal. He wrote me up for 55 instead of 71 so I got that going for me.

"it sounded like you were giving it everything it had". No officer I had more pedal. He wrote me up for 55 instead of 71 so I got that going for me.

Sorry you got a ticket but it's a kewl story and guys like you kick a$$ cause you drive them like they were meant to be :prayer:

I will have a cold one waiting for you bud :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone! Trying to get my ignition figured out, talk to you at show. Mark

light rain as i type,hopefully it will quit by 4:00 pm when i get off work and wash and clean my challenger and head out there to camp overnite at the fairgrounds.

-
Back