FABO Member Tony Fields Needs Our Prayers & Well Wishes

-
I just spoke with Tony's wife Thelma. Tony has not been feeling well lately and was admitted to a local hospital for further evaluation & testing. Thankfully, he is home now, awaiting the Doctors decision on how to proceed.....

C'mon FABO.....Let's all cheer him up & let him know much we care. I'm praying for a resolution ASAP :prayer:
hang in there mopar brother--bob

I will be having the operation on May 5th at 08:00 a.m. in
the morning

That puts me out of bed at 4:00 a.m. as I have to be
there at 06:00 a.m.:angry1:

Tony

Thanks for the update Tony. I'm still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a good operation and recovery.

Possible siting last night

Sue was talking to a friend in Indy and she said Tony and his Cuda was at the Suds last night.

It is a place he enjoys going to and she described his son in law driving since he has been told not to drive.

May 5th will not get here soon enough

Sorry tony didn't make it up today, had plans to but that damn little skid steer isn't cooperating and worked on it for the past week. And still have problem.

Hi Larry

Yep, had a fun day. The Wedans came over and picked me up and
took me into the mall to view the Corvettes. Brad and Kevin
Wedan built an engine for one of the Corvettes on display.
The car was done up to pay tribute to the Armed Forces. Terry,
the owner was taking up donations for The Wounded Warrior Project.

Next was a trip up to The Suds. Brad followed us in his turbo
Mustang. The ole' 'Cuda just keeps plugging along. I love it!

Tony

Possible siting last night

Sue was talking to a friend in Indy and she said Tony and his Cuda was at the Suds last night.

It is a place he enjoys going to and she described his son in law driving since he has been told not to drive.

May 5th will not get here soon enough

Sorry tony didn't make it up today, had plans to but that damn little skid steer isn't cooperating and worked on it for the past week. And still have problem.

the morning

Tony

Well Tony...guess I'm gonna have to set the alarm here for 3am, so that I'm there with 'ya in spirit @ 6am your time.

You are in our constant thoughts & prayers. Keep thinking positive please.... :salute: :angel11:

We still need to share another trip to "The Brick" :)

Thanks guys! The Brick works for me.....better give MeMike and Treva
a shout. I'll have a cold one or three since I'm not driving:D

Thanks so much guys, yes will see you in spirit on the 5th

Tony

Well Tony...guess I'm gonna have to set the alarm here for 3am, so that I'm there with 'ya in spirit @ 6am your time.

You are in our constant thoughts & prayers. Keep thinking positive please.... :salute: :angel11:

We still need to share another trip to "The Brick" :)

still praying for you and hoping this weather is not causing you problems. Has anyone talked to Memike? Looks like his area is bad, Hope everyone is ok tonight, Joe

That's Cinco de Mayo. Make sure they give you a BIG margarita when you're done. lol

Prayers for you Tony.

Kitty & Rob

Thanks guys! The Brick works for me.....better give MeMike and Treva
a shout. I'll have a cold one or three since I'm not driving:D

Thanks so much guys, yes will see you in spirit on the 5th

Tony
Looking forward to another evening at the Brick with everyone again Tony and Thelma, Thelma :glasses7: I hope you are feeling better and I hope to see an update on you soon hun :angel9:
Treva and I are staying busy here at home Tony, I had my 2 brothers and all there children and grandchildren here on the hill, wow was I surprised and Buddy as well.. I showed my brothers some of our days together after thay asked about the big banner out in Victoria's nest, Pete, Kenny and I hid out in the nest to get away from the 11 children and we had a good visit and I told them (updated) because they have known about you and my friends here, well I showed them a few threads here and they sure was proud to see how I have spent my time in the last couple years by looking at threads here we all enjoyed together.
Prayers will continues each and every day for you and sister Thelma and like 6pakC I will get up and have coffee ready at 4am and be here so if you do get a chance jump in and enjoy a cup and a sliced up tomato with me..

Attachments

• P1090689 (Small).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 191
I'll have some toast and eggs also Mike:D

Looking forward to another evening at the Brick with everyone again Tony and Thelma, Thelma :glasses7: I hope you are feeling better and I hope to see an update on you soon hun :angel9:
Treva and I are staying busy here at home Tony, I had my 2 brothers and all there children and grandchildren here on the hill, wow was I surprised and Buddy as well.. I showed my brothers some of our days together after thay asked about the big banner out in Victoria's nest, Pete, Kenny and I hid out in the nest to get away from the 11 children and we had a good visit and I told them (updated) because they have known about you and my friends here, well I showed them a few threads here and they sure was proud to see how I have spent my time in the last couple years by looking at threads here we all enjoyed together.
Prayers will continues each and every day for you and sister Thelma and like 6pakC I will get up and have coffee ready at 4am and be here so if you do get a chance jump in and enjoy a cup and a sliced up tomato with me..

I figured that much, thats the way you roll brother :D so will I most likely :glasses7:

Hey Tony prayers sent for a full recover! Get well soon buddy and best of luck on the surgery.
Matt

Keep that positive mind set Tony, we are with you at all times even if we are not there in person brother, see you VERY soon with a new pair of tennis shoes so I can show you I can keep up now as you rush around the cars and yard :D
Prayers sent out for you and the doctors to get you back to your strong self
Keep a few Bud Lites handy because at anytime you could see me in your drive way :wav:

the morning

Tony
Well if you have to be up so will I Tony, scrambled egg's Toast and strawberry Jelly along with slices of fresh tomatoes and will try not to feel bad, because I am sure they said nothing for to eat or drink that morning brother.

Prayers sent. Keep the spirit up, and you´ll be back in no time.

Thanks again!
One more day and I'm ready.

Thought I would throw these pics out.
I always liked these.

This is how I roll and will continue to roll.

Attachments

• OLD_DAYS (Medium).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 107
  • INDYCORVETTE (Medium).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 111
  • TonyThelShelby (Medium).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Cuda in motion (Medium).jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 110
  • CudaProvingGrounds (Medium).jpg
    59 KB · Views: 100
  • In and Out Burger (Medium).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 97
prayers continuing to be sent from Ala. Get well soon and hurry back. Best of luck for a speedy recovery!

hope your tune up goes well....the Bros and I are praying for your speedy recovery.

Denny

-
Back