FABO members get first dibs on my Carlisle parts!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gregpurcell

Greg Purcell
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
:thumbup:FABO members get first dibs on my CARLISLE stuff!
This site and it's members have been good to me, so here's the deal:
I am taking the 69 Barracuda fastback (if it doesn't sell on Ebay) and a LOT of A body glass and sheetmetal to the swap meet.

I am located in spaces H1-3 and I-1. I have the entire corner on the main drag between gate 1 and gate 2 across from the Porti-Johns.

My policy on sheetmetal and glass is that it does NOT come back home no matter how low an offer I have to take!

Naturally, like anyone else, I want to get the highest price possible, so I usually start out higher on Thursday and Friday and by Saturday afternoon (when I'm packing to leave) I'll usually take ANY price.

Example: Last year I sold a Barracuda notchback rust free roof for $25! The starting price had been $200!
I just didn't want to tote it back to Georgia.

:glasses9:
This year I had an idea to give you FABO guys a break: Look at the stuff I have on Ebay.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/gregpurcell_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZQQ_sopZ12

I'll also be posting more parts that I'm taking here on FABO this week. I have dismantled several 67-72 Darts and I have two 69 Barracudas (one is on Ebay). I may sell parts off the Barracuda Saturday morning if it doesn't sell whole.

8)
If you see something that you want and you are OK with the price, send me a PM with your name, the part you want and your CELL NUMBER where I can contact you at the show. I don't need any money from you right now, but I DO ask that you pick up the part by noon FRIDAY. I will set the part aside for you. If you like it when you finally see it, pay me. If you DON'T like it in person, I'll resell it.

:neutral:
If you want the part, but think the price is a little high, again send me a PM with your cell number at the show and what price you would like to pay. (your best offer). I will NOT hold the part but I will not take less than YOUR best offer from another buyer. That way, Saturday afternoon when the prices come down, you'll get a phone call before somebody else takes the part you wanted!

:computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer::computer:

Here's a list of stuff that I can think of already going on the truck:

I have a VERY good set of rust free 72 Dart/Demon fenders from a Florida car, (no extensions) but I have to get good $$$$$ for them. $325 each

69 Dart (non post) doors with glass some rust but repairable $100
67 Dart 2 door POST doors with glass. Slight rust but very good $100 each
69 Excellent Barracuda doors with glass $200
68 Barracuda doors with glass-some rust but repairable $100
Rust Free 67-72 Dart/ Valiant doors (from 4 dr car) $50 each
69 Dart two door green bench seat interior. Needs recovered. Back seat and front seat with tracks $150 all

rust free 73-76 Dart/Duster Doors with glass $175 each

Dismantling 70 Dart 4 door:
Left fender good but has slight rust at rear bottom. no extension $150
Right fender minimal rust but dented (repairable) Good fiberglass extension $100
Grille and right bezel: No visible damage but several mounting legs broken. I have all pieces to repair (or mount like it is) $150
blue bench seat with headrests (4 door style no fold down) a few small rips but usable $100

68 Barracuda Fenders. Very rusty. Could be patched or used for parts $75 each
Barracuda notchback trunk lid. Needs interior rust repair $75

67-69 Barracuda core bumpers $75 each
67-69 Dart core bumpers $40 each
70 Dart rear core bumper $40

Have numerous windshields, door, rear and quarter glass from two Barracuda and two/four door Darts.
$50-$125

67-76 A body Frame rails: Cut out sandblasted and painted: $125-$250

67-76 rust free A body cowl sections AC and non AC: $150-200

66-70 rust free B body non AC cowl $200

66-70 B body front frame rail unit (all three pieces) $400

Heater boxes:
66-70 B body non ac good condition $100
Several 67-72 A body AC units with minimal damage (cracks,doors missing or stuck) $75 each or take em all for $50 each
67-72 A body non ac $75-$100 depending on condition

There's still MORE! Ask if you don't see it!

Check Back Often..I'll keep listing stuff all this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back