FABO Nationals

-
I could possibly organize something at mooresville dragway, it's in mooresville nc....

What would really be cool is FABO vs FBBO. There's some really fast cars over there.....
Hey FEBO lives matter too ya know! Hah! If it is anywhere middle of Country I am in. The FABO gatherings at assorted tracks and events are always a total blast. I have always had a great time and just no end to the good folks you meet.

DE4B9D01-B4D4-4E3C-BE7F-0B6357422F62.jpeg

Side bar,
there is a very cool all Mopar drag race, car show Non National event right by Waterloo Iowa every Summer. Google Mopar Maxx. You can’t get more center of Country than that! It is a very well ran event, and still has the family ran track atmosphere. All for one, one for all! Not sure I am articulating that very well but you guys that race will know what I mean. Just not sure how to explain it? It is just a great race/swap meet/ and car show for Mopars. It is getting bigger every year and is a nice facility as well. Lots of FABO folks meet at that one every Summer. It is a great time. Anybody hands you a small sample coming from a mason jar you are on your own! Hah!

Yeah that's cool Scott's ride. @pettybludart
I havent chatted with him in a while. Good to hear him and the daughter are doing good!
The lame *** tagging function here doesnt work very good.
A fast fabo member in his 66

View attachment 1715863739

Is that 2 different cars or more of a Clark Kent/Superman thing?

Thats the same car, a member here that built it on his restoration thread, I think his user name was bluedart66 or something like that, he has been racing it for a few years now, his name is Scott

What ever happened to Scott? He had a badass ride.

Hey FEBO lives matter too ya know! Hah! If it is anywhere middle of Country I am in. The FABO gatherings at assorted tracks and events are always a total blast. I have always had a great time and just no end to the good folks you meet.

View attachment 1715863930
I didn’t mean to forget anyone - Of course FEBO members would be welcome! We need to have the Cudas and Challengers there!
The Mopar Maxx sounds like a great event. Hopefully I can go this year!

Yall make sure to take plenty of pictures and video.

-
Back