[ATTENTION] FABO Needs Hi Res Photos of your Mopar!

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Guys ---

I am currently putting together some things I haven't done before and I need help from the FABO Membership.

We're going to be a featured article in a Mopar magazine soon, and I am going to be placing ads in a magazine or two as well in order to drive membership on our sites a bit.

As part of all this, I wanted to feature a few photos of cars actually owned by our members.

So, I need to ask for High Res photos of your cars. One or more of the cars will be part of the magazine article and ad design.

So, if you have a high quality, high res photo of your car, that you think will look good in a magazine, please post the photo here and help us out, not to mention getting your car in a magazine!

pics

Attachments

• epp_381.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 933
  • 4-16-15 R2 006.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 938
  • 4-16-15 R2 007.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 923
  • 4-16-15 R2 009.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 942
  • 4-16-15 R2 004.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 915
Best one i have on this lap top my PC is down!!!

Attachments

• cuda on the grass.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 948
1075 X 675 or you want bigger?

vbpgimage.php

How about this? File is only 2.7 megs, not real big but better than a regular web image. You would have to download the file onto a drive and send it to whoever is doing the ad.

It will be tough to upload a real 'hi res' image, they're usually too large of a file.

Ask them what dpi they need, usually 300. jpg file format will get converted into another file type for output and jpg is generally for lo-res representations.

Images copied from the web are usually no good because the files are lo-res, like 72 dpi or screen resolution. You can't just enlarge a file either, the native file has to be taken in a hi-res format. If you stretch the file, there is still not enough information in the file.

Used to be a printer, lo-res files drove me nuts.

Attachments

• IMG_0205.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 898
How about this? File is only 2.7 megs, not real big but better than a regular web image. You would have to download the file onto a drive and send it to whoever is doing the ad.

It will be tough to upload a real 'hi res' image, they're usually too large of a file.

Ask them what dpi they need, usually 300. jpg file format will get converted into another file type for output and jpg is generally for lo-res representations.

Images copied from the web are usually no good because the files are lo-res, like 72 dpi or screen resolution.

Used to be a printer, lo-res files drove me nuts.

Yes the photos I posted are Hi-Res and are VERY detailed and clear but they wont upload in stock form

Well I could not resist my car is a pic *****.

Attachments

• Image0017.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 868
  • 002.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 873
  • sony pic 198.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 874
View attachment 018.jpg

actually this shot I took but it was the setting when Randy Bolig took the picture that was in Mopar Muscle in 2012 December issue

View attachment 010.jpg

taken the same day. 1st one was right after I got done cleaning the car and stopped for a few shots before meeting Randy for the official photo shoot

View attachment 011.jpg

I have some other really good shots of high resolution, but how to post the big pictures? do they need to be done in a photo sight then link to the site?

I don't know how to do it

Here is a pic of my challenger, I have darts, valiant, cuda 37 Plymouth and a100 but the black beauty is the nicest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 838
OK

383s%20dvillejpg.jpg

A Fly's View Inside

GOPR0677.jpg

Front

GOPR0615.jpg

Cloudy Day B7 changes look.

image1.jpg

You didn't say it had to be a really nice car!!! So I'll just sneak Rex in here. :glasses7:

Attachments

• IMG_0695_1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_1084.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_1085.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 800
-
Back