FABO pop-ups

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
When i first turn on this site and every time I return to the home page I see pop-ups of Joint repair for our knees and other parts,which could be good for some of us older people,but the selling of young Chinese girls across the front of the page is pushing things a bit to far.Now I like the site,but want to talk Mopar,s,and that,s it,if I want the shopping channel I will plug into it.What about the legal aspects of having a add for young oriental girls appearing on a adult male site,mostly adult males.is there not some way to regulate what pop-ups are aloud,or does the site not care,as long as they get money any thing goes I guess.If you want a good deal on these girls,click on one and go for it,but I think we have gotten to a new low here,as we are attempting to sell woman and not parts.As we are aloud to click on the woman for sale pop-up,but not aloud to post a email address or phone number on a parts for sale item,its a interesting parallel, mrmopartech

From what I can find scanning this website they do not have popups. I can only find adsense type advertising on the home page and direct URL web links on the side bar.

I suggest you download malwarebytes and scan your computer to find these ad triggers.

From what I can find scanning this website they do not have popups. I can only find adsense type advertising on the home page and direct URL web links on the side bar.

I suggest you download malwarebytes and scan your computer to find these ad triggers.

I agree it's not the site but probably coming from the banner ads. Try downloading the free version of this http://shop.malwarebytes.org/lpa/34...ea3e0e10b55f&gclid=CODZhoiUra0CFcNo4AoddQEDmA and scan your PC.

I also run Mozilla Firefox and added an ad-blocker, I see nothing anymore but what I want.

I have never seen a pop-up on here.

I run Goggle Chrome, and it even blocks the new tab for private messages.

Download Chrome, and run some scans to be sure you don't have any unwanted programs.

I added Ghostery ad-blocker to Firefox, and it blocks at least 3 each time I am on here. In 2 days I have had 749 trackers blocked in total, not just here.

Im on a mac. Pop-up filter on. I never get pop-ups.

x2 only way to fly without the worry of any pop ups or Virus's. Nothing extra to buy, no maintenance, spam blockers, malware or any of that junk needed. I have a few Macs running for 3 Years now without ever having any problems at all. Born to RUN!

-
Back