Fabo Sellers

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Lately there a re-emergence of people getting scammed by sellers.

Well I would like to say that its not all doom and gloom. For every troll seller on FABO there at least 10 great stand up sellers.

I could go on and on listing all the good sellers I have seen as great people.

I have RECENTLY had a great transaction with:

cudajames

2manymopars

1968 signet

whitepunkonnitro

Woody30

Dartnabout

Halifaxhops

Briankaplan

and many more (sorry if I forgot you)

take a minute and give a "shout out" to a seller that is a good one.

This site still rocks even though there is a problem here and there.

Kegan is also another good one.

Just to name one :glasses7: 66340SEDAN :cheers: and many many more, Like Old Man Ray as well :)

Oop's #-o that is two Rainy Day Auto :D

I've had good dealings with:

Locomotion

cudajames

Halifaxhops

65 Dartman

68GTconvert

replicaracer43

moper

ph23vo

Ted Carlson

sabre.mill

streetkit

bbrowwnn

highwaystar

migsBIG

mikebee

memike

airgrabber

davescuda

barracudakid

highwaystar

metallidart

68383GTS

waggin

6pk2goDemon

Just to name a few... And there are many more....

Just to name one :glasses7: 66340SEDAN :cheers: and many many more, Like Old Man Ray as well :)

Oop's #-o that is two Rainy Day Auto :D

the more the merrier Mr. Mike.

I actually forgot to mention you from sending the hub caps from the benefit auction. Good job on the fast shipping.

if you think of more then a "shout out" to them is a nice thing :)

And 4spdragtop... :glasses7:

Watch out for that guy... :evil3:

I made a deal with him for a bunch of service manuals, and he threw in a really cool Richard Petty ornamant. :blob:

He send the ornament seperately so it wouldn't get crushed with the service manuals, and when I get the package, I can hear metallic sounding rattling in the box as I am carrying it in from my mailbox.... :pale:

I open the box expecting to see the thing in pieces... :violent1:

And he threw 95 cents in brand new Canadian change in there because I had overpaid the balance by less than a dollar.... #-o

Had me worried... :banghead:

View attachment Petty Orn G02 B.jpg

I have got to put a shout out for duster360 :cheers:
I bought a Holley 670 Avenger from him and shipped fast but the choke cap was busted by shipping #-o three days later I had a brand new choke from summit hit my mail box :cheers:
He was on it, took care of everything, Great member to buy from here :glasses7:

Here are a few of mine

Crackedback ( plug for his great headlight wiring harness )
mshred
younggun 2.0
clinteg

I only deal with long time members!

cant believe nobody mentioned Eddy, or myself hehe lmao

I never bought anything from you... :glasses7:

However, I did send you a hone and you were honest enough to send it back as soon as you were finished with it... :cheers:

But there's no way to give you positive feedback for that.... :evil3:

However, I did send you a hone and you were honest enough to send it back as soon as you were finished with it... :cheers:

But there's no way to give you positive feedback for that.... :evil3:

actually, now that you mentioned the hone you might be able to use this thread as a reference?

I just HAVE to mention Cosgig - saved me a few times.

Yep, I've met up with him at a truck stop off the highway a few times... Good guy.

I've also done the highway stops on my Michigan trips with beatnik and Dodge33 off I-94 on my way to Detroit...

Geoff, Brian, Jeff & Jerry are all good guys.

actually, now that you mentioned the hone you might be able to use this thread as a reference?

I thought that you can only send feedback on the for sale/wanted ads as the feedback score doesn't show up on these other forums...

You have to double-click on the feedback score after copying the address for the thread from the browser address bar, then fill out the info...

If the feedback score doesn't show up in a post, then I don't know how to get into the their feedback screen...

seems like a good plan
im working out a deal with a member now but hes only got 6500 post since 2007...think he's legit?

I recently sent money to a brand new member that has 12 posts. great guy and excellent deal. smooth as silk. go with your gut.

I just HAVE to mention Cosgig - saved me a few times.

I thought he was going to write up a "Rani is a bad girl" thread. I sent him a crossmember and the tracking number showed it getting to Denver and then it never made it out.

He still has not received it like 2 years later and I tried looking into it and they never found it.......poor crossmember

I loaned a friend $20,000.00 for plastic surgery...

Now I don't know what he looks like... :banghead:

of course Karl , no hone is worth losing a great internet friendship :cheers: LOL

I thought he was going to write up a "Rani is a bad girl" thread. I sent him a crossmember and the tracking number showed it getting to Denver and then it never made it out.

He still has not received it like 2 years later and I tried looking into it and they never found it.......poor crossmember

I could make a post in that thread... :protest:

Remember the time that I was supposed to get some pulleys from you??? :dontknow:

You forgot about me.... :-"

But I know it's from you getting scatter brained.... :tard:

You never got back to me with a price, so it wasn't a case where I sent any money....

-
Back