FABO super slow

-

4mulas

Fixem'up
Reaction score
Not sure why but this website seems to get really hung up and is super slow to respond. Not like b bodies at all. Frustrating to the point of making want to to not frequent it anymore. Is there a known issue now and about the last 5-6 months. Maybe too many external advertising links and hang ups, I don’t know?

Not sure why but this website seems to get really hung up and is super slow to respond. Not like b bodies at all. Frustrating to the point of making want to to not frequent it anymore. Is there a known issue now and about the last 5-6 months. Maybe too many external advertising links and hang ups, I don’t know?
The last few min but it's ok now.

Had the same problem myself, but i use a low power notebook now and can't afford Gold, so i just live with it.

Had the same problem myself, but i use a low power notebook now and can't afford Gold, so i just live with it.
Shouldn’t have anything to do with gold, which is another thing I don’t understand, we should all have gold status at no charge as we the users are the ones who create the add revenue for the site, the more users and hits the more the site owner gets paid. we are an integral part of the business model. I venture to guess 90% or more of the users need and want to see no advertising as mopar folk already know where they want to buy their products. The adds have zero influence on me. B they are just an annoyance

For what it’s worth I use an up to date iPad and it’s slow as well.

-
Back