FABO survey

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
FABO survey keepsssss popping up on my screen when I log in saying fill out and win prizes is this legit,who else is seeing this,or is this a scam.

That convermsssssssssss it Scam thanks all.When it happens again I will take a pic on my screen.

I suggest you run malwarebytes and clean up your computer. I have no hits from this URL other then some cookies communicating ..

Snake by chance do you have any extra things in your toolbar. Sometimes tool bars will host things that are not wanted..

We have to remember that pop ups are browser related and the little java window that pops up are usually a new browser window.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a good program to deep clean your computer also you can use Spybot..

Snake by chance do you have any extra things in your toolbar. Sometimes tool bars will host things that are not wanted..

We have to remember that pop ups are browser related and the little java window that pops up are usually a new browser window.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a good program to deep clean your computer also you can use Spybot..

Dont ask me whatsssssss on this unit,I just plug and play.

-
Back