FABO Sweatshirts & Hoodies Available!

-
Did you get my order yesterday Joeychgo ? I ordered the gray hoodie Large

Figures I just got back online today oh well next time ,Got my Orange and White TShirts today ,that should hold me till the next deal lol -Thanks Joey

Got mine today also.
They are nice.:thumblef:
They're good heavy weight ones.
I got the black the logo looks good on it.
Can't get pics til after Christmas cause one's a present for my wife.

Thank Joey.
Glade I could help the site out and glade I ordered before I got laid off.

Happy holiday

norshor

I have mine on now :cheers:, VERY=P~:happy10: nice and heavy Thank you, I will get a picture up shortly :happy10:

Got (1) of my sweatshirts and my hoodie.... Hoping Santa brings my 2nd sweatshirt tomorrow... Love the graphic on both!

I love this time of year there is always something new on the porch when I get home!

pics!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Joeychgo :happy10::happy10::happy10::happy10:
Perfect timing :cheers: So happy I jumped in and got me one, It's soft ,warm and conffee 8):happy10::happy10:

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 021.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 81
  • Picture 023.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 76
Got (1) of my sweatshirts and my hoodie.... Hoping Santa brings my 2nd sweatshirt tomorrow... Love the graphic on both!

I love this time of year there is always something new on the porch when I get home!

Yeah, some of them had to be shipped in 2 packages due to size.

Got my 2 pull over's. Thanks Again Joey....

Got my sweatshirt and hoodie, very pleased with the quality and look, true to size and pre-shrunk, will turn inside-out to wash to prolong life of logo graphics. This year's Christmas present to myself, THANKS Joey!!

I got my hooded sweatshirt the day before yesterday and I`m very happy. It`s perfect for the weather we`re having here in Va. at this time. Thanks Joey!

-
Back