FABO T-Shirt Update

-
Got mine today.. Awsome shirt!!! I should've ordered two, the wife loves it.. she referred to it as 'our' shirt, which I already know means she'll be wearing it LMAO .. Thanks again for doing this Joey.. Cant wait to see if you decide to do more, or a run in a differant color etc... cause if so.. Im buying more! lol

You didnt get the wifey one? Boy I bet youre in the dog house. I would say this ones yours hun. Mines back ordered.

You didnt get the wifey one? Boy I bet youre in the dog house. I would say this ones yours hun. Mines back ordered.

she was sitting here when I ordered it.. asked her if she wanted one.. at the time she wasnt all that interested LOL .. oh well, I can share..

Got my shirts today Joey and thanks again for making this happen!

John

still waiting on mine too here in MI....probably have it tomorrow im thinking

Got it today. Cheers!
IMG_1486.jpg

Thanks Joey! Got mine today!!!

Don't mind the pictures guys...had to get my little one to take the picture plus they were done with my phone.

took about 6 days for mine to get here (including the weekend) which is pretty darn fast....so even international shipping I doubt will be more than a week or two....either way its worth it...they are nice shirts!

Took the car and my stepdaughter to Sonic last night for a little cruise, she snapped a pic of me with her phone.. Everyone who saw it thought the shirt was cool... and I got alot of questions about the website.. so there may be more members joining soon... Oh and for anyone that notices, yeah, I have a hood issue.. went to close it the other day, and heard a nice loud pop.. we believe there is an issue with the hood spring.. Oh well.. Cars commin apart this winter for new fenders, body work and finally paint.. so.. we will address the hood issues then..

-
Back