FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Bump! If anyone needs a car brought to the west coast, now's the time to step up!

March 7th
burnout.gif

17 feet of mopar vehicle transport space available
westbound from Fargo, ND to Portland, OR

Jim
(260) 804-6695
drive.gif

I need a passenger picked up from a FABO member in San Diego and brought to Central California. Anybody heading this direction?

I may have a car I need to transport from California ("4 hrs north of LA") to York Ne. What would you charge me?

Anybody able to pic a 70 dart in Philly and bring to Mass? ($cost)

Need a transport from North Jersey to just outside of Boston: anytime in March. cost$? open trailer fine-nothing fancy

New Posting.

Couldn't get a transport out on 5th, so trying for another date like a week or so from today's date (3-13-11).

I have a friend who is going to be picking up a car in TN. He would like to haul a car out there so it will help with fuel costs and would like to transport in next couple weeks. He has an open trailer and is insured for up to $20k on vehicles. He can pick-up on west coast and transport to and past Tennessee or even right before.

The plus side is that the car being transported, it will be rideing by itself, won't be loaded and unloaded multiple times (thus reducing any chance of it being damaged), won't be doing any sidetrips and a big plus, the guy don't drink or smoke dope!

So if somebody is looking to get a car or a truck shipped out of west coast, you can him directly and tell him Miguel posted the refrence. He is shooting for around march 20th or something close like that date for leaving CA.

Call Patrick at 408-323-9468 9am-9pm ca time zone.

Jim, you have been warned about only using the board to sell your services. If you would like to continue I would suggest talking to Joey about becoming a vendor

If I can't get arrangements made to haul my dart home, I may have to make a trip from Chicago to around Pheonix, AZ some time soon. Anybody want to throw something in the truck or trailer to help defray costs? I can't really afford to do the haul myself but if somebody had something they needed shipped out west, I could do it.

-- David

Edit: Just realized that's not really clear. I'm bringing the car back from AZ to the Chicago area. I'll be empty going West. I can detour if the money is there. All I want is to help pay for gas, not trying to make a dime. You won't find a better deal. :)

Could not get someone to go from west coast to tenneessee, so it will be leaving from CA empty. Thanks for the posting. :(

New Posting.

Couldn't get a transport out on 5th, so trying for another date like a week or so from today's date (3-13-11).

I have a friend who is going to be picking up a car in TN. He would like to haul a car out there so it will help with fuel costs and would like to transport in next couple weeks. He has an open trailer and is insured for up to $20k on vehicles. He can pick-up on west coast and transport to and past Tennessee or even right before.

The plus side is that the car being transported, it will be rideing by itself, won't be loaded and unloaded multiple times (thus reducing any chance of it being damaged), won't be doing any sidetrips and a big plus, the guy don't drink or smoke dope!

So if somebody is looking to get a car or a truck shipped out of west coast, you can him directly and tell him Miguel posted the refrence. He is shooting for around march 20th or something close like that date for leaving CA.

Call Patrick at 408-323-9468 9am-9pm ca time zone.

I live 10 miles off of I-95 near Old Lyme Connecticut, Willing to store cars and parts for pickup if any one needs a halfway point, and I travel lower southeastern Connecticut. No Inside storage for cars, but I'm off the beaten path so your stuff is safe here.

I need transport from Fargo ND 58103 to Vancouver, WA 98661.

Jim at Trulyvintage was hired to bring my car all the way for $2,411.70 and half way along the delivery told me it would be another $1,000 ($3,411.70) if I wanted my car. He left my car along the route and I now need it delivered the rest of the way.

I know where my car is at and wanted to check to see if anyone is coming this way?

Thanks!

Cody,

I feel bad as I recommended Jim. Mostly because I have seen so many trips he has taken on this site.
My apologies for recommending him as you have had a bad experience.
I hope someone can help you get it home safe and sound.

Please do not feel bad. You were only giving me a lead and it was totally up to me to do my due diligence. You have been a great online friend and I hope to meet you in person some day.

Cody,

I feel bad as I recommended Jim. Mostly because I have seen so many trips he has taken on this site.
My apologies for recommending him as you have had a bad experience.
I hope someone can help you get it home safe and sound.

Need to transport a Duster 600 miles from southern VA. to CT. Shoot me a PM if you can help.

Just bought my first Mopar ( A '67 Fish), and now i need it moved!

Already checking out quotes from different places, but thought i'd put it out there in case anyone here can lend a hand or trailer.

I need the car moved from Beaverton, OR to Lake Charles LA. It's a long haul, that's for sure. Thanks for any leads guys.

Brendon

Does anyone need a car (or ???) delivered from Oregon / Washington area to anywhere near Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nebraska, North Dakota? The price would be cheap as I'm only looking to help offset some fuel costs if I go pick my car in ND. I would prefer to take my flatbed trailer, but I can take my enclosed trailer if you need your car covered.

I do not do this professionally, however I'm fully insured and even have an umbrella policy to cover things my standard insurance doesn't.

Let me know....

Thanks!

Cody
360-772-5555

empty trailer heading from Dickinson,ND to Fargo,ND. to Omaha,NE. can haul within the route for a small fee to help with fuel.Leave Friday AM.
You can PM me here or call at 701-260-3174 Thanks,Jesse

I need transport FROM Mississippi -east- TO Georgia. I live near Savannah, and could meet anywhere to avoid any delay for you. If anyone going TO Georgia/Florida/Carolina's FROM mid-states PLEASE contact, I am willing to pay decent $$$ to help your fuel cost. ATTN: If i cannot get someone to transport, i will be making the trip myself with a 2 car trailer. SO, if you have a vehicle or parts needing to go either direction, contact me asap. and we can help each other out. My # is 508-930-0224 call or text. Thanks! Brian ........... DITTO this post for transport to/from Tennessee to south Georgia/Florida ........ (i have another car to bring from there) I have full coverage ins. also.

Hello, This is Billy
I am Cudachic1968s(Leanna's) fiance I would like to speak with you about hauling an sbc engine , trans and convertor down to New Orleans and bringing back a 1987 Suzuki gsxr1100 motorcycle.
Thanks Billy
[email protected]
731-613-9192 10-9 central time

Looking at possible move from Washington DC area to Seattle WA. Minimum of 4 cars, possibly July, nothing concrete yet but need some quotes. PM me.

Looking at possible move from Washington DC area to Seattle WA. Minimum of 4 cars, possibly July, nothing concrete yet but need some quotes. PM me.
1200.00 a car if inops add 200.00 a car fully insured and liscienced 350,000 cargo 1,000,000 liabilty pm if this is a service you want!!!!!!

I need a non-running 67 fish moved from Erin, NY to Huntsville, AL. Any ideas / leads?

Otherwise I have a road trip and trailer purchase in my near future.

Just lookin' to see if anyone had any estimates on gettin a 67 Dart ( it runs ) from San Diego to Nampa, Idaho. No real time line yet, the earliest it would potentially be would be in 2 to 3 weeks. PM me with any quotes.

Thanks guys!

RTom

-
Back