FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Where will you be on the west coast? I'm looking for a ride from Boise ID to Everett WA ( 98203 ) around that date.

j

34 feet of room available at this time from
Beaufort, SC to the West Coast around October 20th

Jim
(260) 804-6695
drive.gif

October 22nd - Pennsylvania to Kansas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------"------
October 22nd

34 feet with 10,000 pound capacity available from
Telford zip 18969 & Coatesville zip 19320 - PA
to Mc Cune, KS zip 66753

Here is my route @ http://mapq.st/h/3-BjBOxumF"

Would it be possible to get a hood delivered to a Chevy dealership in Pratt, KS? Not too sure how much that would be out of your way from McCune. I'm located in south central MO (65557) but I could meet you along your route at the Hwy 63-60 junction in Cabool, MO. Might not work if you are arriving there on the weekend, though.
Thanks,
Dallas

October 21st

17 feet of room with 6500 pound capacity available from
Coatesville, PA 19320 and Thurmont, MD 21788 thru Ohio
to Mc Cune, KS 66753

Here is my route @ http://mapq.st/h/2-fbXd9qzt

Pick up & drop off must be along my route
whistling.gif

Jim
(260) 804-6695
drive.gif
Well, that won't work then. The drop off would be out of your way.
Thanks for the reply,
Dallas

albuquerque, NM area cant haul cars due to no trailer but can help with partsor any thing that fill fit in the bed of my truck, 200 to 300 mile range. willing to work with the cost and or trade for parts to cover my cost(just gas) if need be. Just PM

Will have a empty 26' enclosed trailer heading Southwest to CA from the NY Northeast area. I can travel to pick up. Will be in CA 12/11/10. Let me know ASAP if you can use this space. Shop 607-594-4002 cell 607-227-2166...Thanks FABO...Phill

running car: Terryville CT (north of Waterbury) to Needham MA (just outside of Boston). any time in the next 2 weeks. how much would this cost? This is a winter driver so nothing fancy is required.

One of the FABO members (SmallBlock) on here is helping me out in a very grand way, by giving me a fender for my 64 Valiant, the problem is I have no way to get it to where I live. I would gladly help pay for fuel to get it from West Plains, Mo. 65775 to Louisville, Ky 40272. I don't have alot of money, so I am hoping someone is making a deliver this direction from that area and could just add it to there load. Thanks again to everybodies hardwork and dedication to making this mopar community one to be proud of.

Pete

anybody doing cross border work ? might need to ship from California to BC Canada car plus parts -see MAD DARTS for sale post for details

I just transferred from Newark,NJ. to Chicago ,IL. for work. I live in Indianapolis,In. and I drive back and forth once a week. If anyone needs something hauled one way or the other and it will fit in my car I will be glad to help out. I live on the southwest corner of Indy just south of the airport and I work at O'Hara airport. My crash pad is in Norridge . I do have a truck for larger items but would request a little gas money if I have to drive that. Just pm me.

Hey guys,

I have a Demon in Fallbrook, CA that I need to ship to Atlanta, Ga. Anyone got an empty trailer coming this way?

Thanks,
Randy

Hello, Anybody want a 1964 Valiant? I bought the car in San Bernardino? I need the L/R fenders taken off and both rear bumper bullets sent to me here in Houston Texas. Then the rest of the car is yours. Or will trade complete running 6 cyl Valiant A/C car for a L/R fender and L/R bumper bullets. Either way there is allot of good parts on this car. PM me if your interested. Thank you!

Attachments

• 3ka3me3o95Y15Z25R6b1k45e8af60674611b3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 346
  • 3k43md3la5O15Z45T2b1k8c23b5986cfa1ceb.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 346
  • 014 (5).jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 365
  • 006 (6).jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 350
  • 017 (6).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 351
February 1st
burnout.gif

36 feet of Mopar transport space available
w/ 10, 000 pound capacity eastbound
from Oakland, CA to Boston, MA

My route @ http://mapq.st/gpiWiR

Safe & sane daylight driving at 55 m.p.h.
No deposit required

On the road now solid since September 2009

Jim
(260) 804-6695
drive.gif

Hey Jim,

Thank you for talking with me about moving my cars around the states. I have taken care of the 1965 Barracuda in Washington. So all now I need is a deal to come through on the 1964 Valiant.

Thanks again! Spencer

Need a rolling duster transported from Goodyear AZ to Columbus, OH after April. Please PM me quotes.

Trying to find out the feasability of CA to CT. Not sure where to start

I have a friend who is going to be picking up a car in TN. He would like to haul a car out there so it will help with fuel costs and would like to transport in next couple weeks. He has an open trailer and is insured for up to $20k on vehicles. He can pick-up on west coast and transport to and past Tennessee or even right before.

The plus side is that the car being transported will be rideing by itself, won't be loaded and unloaded multiple times (thus reducing any chance of it being damaged), won't be doing any sidetrips and a big plus, the guy don't drink or smoke dope!

So if somebody is looking to get a car or a truck shipped out of west coast, you can pm me a message and I'll get you in contact with him. He is shooting for around march 5th date for leaving CA.

I have a friend who is heading to NV & then to Los Angeles from Chicago for car shows in mid April & is looking for something to cover his fuel out there & it's an open trailer. call Bob H 708 687 1187 or PM me

He is picking 1 up for me there.

-
Back