FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Looking to buy a roller in Georgia and would like to pick it up in Virginia close to the North Carolina border. Any body interested PM me here please.
Thanks
Ed

Be will to help haul down or back parts and or car to Spring Carlisle 2010
Leaving April 23rd 2010 coming back Sunday 25th 2010.
Help with fuel when hauling car appreciated...

I have a 1967 Plymouth Fury that is in Dayton, OH and need to to be moved to Wethersfield, CT.

Please email or call: 860-2271570.

Thanks.

MIGHT need
a road runner brought up from SOMERTON, AZ.BY YUMA 85350 to
long beach,ny 11561

then maybe bring a car back from ny to az !

Prices on first trip ?
then prices to do both trips ?

thanks,Tim
tensec340@aol.com

if you are in columbus, you are not far away from my car in uniontown. and if you are going to kansas on I70 you will be going right pass us at boonville. i have a friend that lives by me that is going to drive from boonville to uniontown and back for me for $500. wish you could have hauled it from there to me for that. but i understand that it is about 60-80 miles from columbus.
have a great day.
keep on trucking.

Wow first time i have seen this thread.

We live in the Seattle/Lynnwood area. We are going to Depot Bay/Lincoln City Oregon this weekend if anyone needs anything picked up. Have a Explorer with a hitch if any one needs anything.

FOUND SOMEONE TO HAUL IT ALREADY. THANKS.

I need a plymouth duster hauled from cleveland oh to auburn maine or possibly could meet up with you in MA. Car does not run. Ready to pick up ASAP.

FOUND SOMEONE TO HAUL IT ALREADY. THANKS.

i can arrange auto transporting for all you mopar fanatics anywhere in the country (USA), just call me anytime between 8am and 8pm monday thru saturday, this is what my company does i specialize in transporting, also have canadian contacts for you canadian fanatics, phone number is 208-818-6645 ask for jarrod, owner of The Boyz Inc

im looking at a truck on Ebay right now that I really want, however the truck is in chino california and im in houston, texas. is there anyone out there that could at least get it half way closer to me? figured its worth a shot

Looking for a pickup in Fort bragg Ca and coming as close as possible to Ontario Canada. Pm me

thanks
4spdragtop

Looking to get a partial car moved from Missouri to upstate NY. Or if you're coming this way, somewhere along the way that I might meet you. Willing to travel about five to six hours from 14904 and meet up if I need to.

wow, lots of good fabo members out there, cant do much, dont own a truck, but if any fabo needs assistance near golaid, tx. give me a shout. i am about 2.5 hrs south of houston. 1.5 hrs away from corpus christi, tx. Joe 361-318-3100.
P.S. trulyvintage...I hope u were able to assist the gal in the white hoodie(ur profile pic.) although, i dont think she would have to wait on the side of the freeway long....

I live in MD, have an open trailer. I've been laid off from work, with some spare time. Be willing to move a car if it can be pulled onto the trailer or driven. Do my best to be fair on rates. call me at 443-534-7624, ask for Bill might not be the cheapest, but I'll get it there in one piece and I will let you know where I'm at. If a return haul can be worked out, I'll work with both of you on the charges.

Located in BC Canada. Open trailer.Will haul western Ca. provinces.
Call Cheap Towing Salmon Arm 250-253-8697(tows) 1 man 1 truck(wrecker) 1 trailer, Door to door personal service. Free quotes. Thanks FABO members. Love this site!!

I have a rollback flatbed with my towing biz located in western Nassau County on Long Island.Can do the tri state area if it's coming to or leaving the island.AL.,,,,,,516-967-6993

110 026.jpg

dinner 003.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

gt3 001.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

refresh 2010 006.jpg

tow 015.jpg

IMG_2463.jpg

I'm looking at getting an A-body but I need it moved from Tennessee to Michigan. The car is not running but it does roll. I am very flexible on the timing.
If anyone is onterested please email me at:
SSVDParts@aol.com

This is a great site. I just bought a 69 Dodge Dart lightweight roller in Salt Lake City and need to get it to the New York area. Car is mostly fiberglass, no engine, tranny. Rolls and steers. Probably weighs 1,800 lbs. I can meet part way and put it on my trailer. Would be great to hear from someone who can help and keep the $$ within the A-Body family. Pick up zip code is Utah 84119 and my home is Connecticut 06807. Get me within 500-800 miles of home and I can make it work. Thx.

Considering a purchase in Gillete, Pa if i can get it hauled reasonably to West Plains, Mo 65775. Talked to Jim at Truley Vintage but nothing in the area for the time being. Maybe an empty trailer coming this way. Need a backhaul from Pa.? PM me here. It is a roller.
Small Block

Any members live near Pendleton North Carolina?
I purchased a hood for a 1938 Dodge truck on eBay, the seller had "Freight" listed as shipping.
But now it appears like I have to make the arrangements for everything.
I'm still waiting for a response from the seller, but so far with the communication I've had with him, it doesn't look very promising.
Any help from members in that area would be greatly appreciated.
I will pay for all incurred costs.

Please let me know, so I can act on it.

Thanks,
Giles

-
Back