FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Looking to transport a roller from Hettinger, ND out to the SF Bay area. If anyone knows of someone running that route, please let me know.

I need a 4 speed trans and bell moved from Iowa to San Diego ca. Let me know if you will be comming from the east and where you are stopping,I would be willing to drive and meet you within 150 miles of san diego.

Thanks

need fiberglass picked up in addison ILL. at VFN fiberglass. Needs to go to springfield ma. Anyone help me out????

I have a barracuda in Birmingham, Alabama and need to get it up here to Salida, Colorado.

Anyone heading in my direction??

doug crann, eastern washington. diesel pickup and open trailer. if i can ever help.......,

will be making a trip in mid july (hopefully) from spokane area to phoenix. have some room in my truck if anybody needs anything. i will be going thru california to oceanside area, on to phoenix.........

I need a Mopar hauled from Charlottesville,Va. to Central Ky.Car is in running condition.Any help appreciated,PM me,Thanks.

Disregard,car delivered.

Looking for some one go across Mishawaka, Indiana to Springfiled, Virginia. I need to pickup the 7 1/4 rear end.

I'll pay $100 for that.

Is there anyone in these areas that are going to Fall Fling next month? I am trying to purchase wheels from a member in Hesperia and am trying to get them up to the show. I will be driving 7 hours from the SF Bay area and getting to the host hotel Friday night and will be leaving the show at around 1-2pm on Saturday to drive back up. If anyone can help with this, I would appreciate it and more than willing to help you out with gas money.

UPDATE: Thanks to ocdart for helping me out once again.

I need to get a MII front suspension (my old one) from the SF Bay area to Phoenix. Is there anyone going to Fall Fling on 10/17 that could transport it:

1) from the SF area to Fall Fling, and/or
2) from Fall Fling to Phoenix

If so, let me know how much you would need to move it.

I need to get a MII front suspension (my old one) from the SF Bay area to Phoenix. Is there anyone going to Fall Fling on 10/17 that could transport it:

1) from the SF area to Fall Fling, and/or
2) from Fall Fling to Phoenix

If so, let me know how much you would need to move it.

how much of a hurry are you in?? i MIGHT be driving from spokane to phoenix in january.......and a side trip to meet a fellow member is always a good idea.....

I need two fenders transported from the S.F.Bay area to the Pontiac Michigan area or anywhere within a couple of hours of Pontiac Michigan.

1. From S.F. Bay Area
2 To the Pontiac Michigan Area

If anyone can help send me a PM
Thanks
66 cuda

Looking for a ride for a motor from Stone Mountain ( outside Atlanta) GA to PA. Might be able to meet you in MD or VA if that helps. P/U to P/U exchange. Slide from one bed to another. Thanks. PM me here.

I'm in need of an a833 and bellhousing delivered from the Florence Kentucky area to a Greyhound Freight depot or as close to North Dakota as possible.

Need a car picked up in BC and delivered to Ontario, or partway back, I am willing to meet partway if that makes it easier. PM me
Thanks

Driving from North Brookfield, MA to Dedham, MA to Queens, NY on Saturday, 10/31 at ~4pm.

Driving down in an unloaded large 4 door sedan with no back seat.
Driving back up in a large 4 door sedan loaded with seats and probably with very little storage room.

If somebody wants me to bring them parts, etc, that will fit in my car and is willing to meet me at a rest stop on the interstate (taking I 84 through CT) I'm offering my services.

All I ask for is a few dollars towards gas and a friendly handshake and a smile.

PM me if you are interested.

I know its a short distance, but its still a 6 hour round trip and I'm faster and cheaper than the USPS! :D

I am what you call location dissavantaged but I am willing to help any FABO member that needs help..I have a RAM 1500 so I can tow or deliver or pick up and ship within an hour or so of my home of Port Williams, N.S. I also can point you in the right direction for any info on visiting this Beautiful province. Even if it is an odd request, mail me at ianmackinnon@accesswave.ca or phone at 902-542-7414.

I live in the beautiful Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia.

Ian.

Planning trip from central new york to phx thru midwest 36 foot trailer empty to phx can pm me or email me at kevin1stone@hotmail.com or call me at 602 692 0211 thanks sometime end of Nov early Dec

Looking for someone to bring a 1983 Stepside pickup from the Spokane WA area to the San Diego or LA area. Somewhere near me. If someone is coming down sooner then later.

Thanks
Jeff

Yes, I can help.

Hansen's Forwarding 1-888-420-8888

They shipped my Vauxhall from Edson Alberta to Port Williams, Nova Scotia . It went from truck to rail. Off rail back to truck to me w/o a scratch. Good price too.

You are able to track your vehicle.

ian.

I have an 07 mustang that belongs to my step dad. He wants it shipped from metro detroit to Coco beach Fla. any one out there that can help. need a good price and a quality hauler, the car is real nice.

Thanks
Kiddart

-
Back