Facebook Page for Dart owners

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
The page is GTS Darts It's run by 2 FABO members If you guy and gals want to go like the page we would appreciate it!

Thanks!,
Kegan71

IMO, Fackbook BLOWS!
Intrusive, privacy ignorant BS and always lots for you to manage and keep up with.
Sure, it's great for people that don't have a real life and supplement with a digital one. (So don't even get me started on Farmville and the like)
Groups of people sitting around all playing around on their smart phones irritate the piss out of me also.
People are WAY too caught up with technology these days, and the real world physical living of life seems to be going out the window.
Like a bunch of frikken zombies.

IMO, Fackbook BLOWS!
Intrusive, privacy ignorant BS and always lots for you to manage and keep up with.
Sure, it's great for people that don't have a real life and supplement with a digital one. (So don't even get me started on Farmville and the like)
Groups of people sitting around all playing around on their smart phones irritate the piss out of me also.
People are WAY too caught up with technology these days, and the real world physical living of life seems to be going out the window.
Like a bunch of frikken zombies.

I'm not sorry you feel that way, but why troll a post that is benign?

+1 Like for the page.

Not trolling, just reading a public post.
Just an oppinion, same as yours. :)

Intrusive, privacy ignorant

LOL, Facebook only shows what the user posts. Really no different than a forum. If you are worried about privacy, don't post any private info simple.

Just joined the GTS Darts page.:thumbup:

LOL, Facebook only shows what the user posts. Really no different than a forum. If you are worried about privacy, don't post any private info simple.

Just joined the GTS Darts page.:thumbup:

You believe that?
Then this, or others like it didn't happen?
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...or-15-billion-in-suit-over-user-tracking.html

If you believe that it only shows or uses what the user posts then go for it.
I'm not worried about privacy.
Some of my customers are, so I have to know.

-
Back